Brides: did you feel more anxious to get married as you pass 25?

angelwings

Last time i felt that i had time to wait, but now i feel that i want to get married fast. Is it like this for you brides as well? Or there are young brides here below 25 who want to quickly get married? :wub:

i think the phrase: "Men age like wine, women age like milk." is very true.. as a man ages he has more money and status, but once us ladies past 25, our 'value' goes down.. any brides here agree? :wink:

shopperholic

i think it's up to individual ba...some women are perfectly happy being single and if they marry at a later age, so be it, and if they don't, they are fine with it as well. society change leow...no longer need that marriage for women to feel happy loh

meilingg

hahaha~ when i was 25, im still single and carefree~
relatives are anxious but not me. haha~
marriage and relationship doesn't came to my mind during that point of time...

rojak

haha 25... is like a dream age when young for alot of my friends.. but think about it.. 25 you barely stepped out into the working world long if you did a degree. and 25.. you don't really age much lah!! c'mon.. we can maintain our looks way better than that!! :D average age of getting married in singapore is also 27-28.. so past 25 is nothing.. but i would feel pressurized if i were past 30.. that's the age i have been aiming for since young (not like it helps, just a pointless goal. hahaha)

emi30

i used to hope to settle down before 25 but nope.. I'm 27 now got married 1 yr plus.. Feeling worried due to both parents are asking us when are we having a baby but thankfully my husband is quite understanding towards me & we're not rushing to it as our flat will only be ready in mid 2013.

zenny

I see so many of my friends getting married before 25.. So envious! by the time i get married, they already have kids!!

katherin3

well i am 25 right now and engaged, i hope to finish my ROM this year. but unfortunely due to budget constraint I can only get it done next year.

starryz

Haha if I am single yes I might start getting abit anxious or ALOT lol but if am already attached wont I guess. Since most people marry at around 28-30+.

maosus

Last time i felt that i had time to wait, but now i feel that i want to get married fast. Is it like this for you brides as well? Or there are young brides here below 25 who want to quickly get married? :wub:

i think the phrase: "Men age like wine, women age like milk." is very true.. as a man ages he has more money and status, but once us ladies past 25, our 'value' goes down.. any brides here agree? :wink:

i totally agree! I am now already past the mid twenties line and been waiting for my boyfriend of 2 years to propose!! All I know is that my body age cannot wait!

sephine

Seeing your friends around u getting married , espeically when u are nearing your 30s, does make one feel the urge to get married. But then no $! everywhere inflation, how?!

may27

I'm 22 and DF proposed almost 8 months ago. Haha! I am not in a hurry to get married. We have lived together for a few months and got a taste of marriage life. Def different from dating. I am the first to get engaged among my friends (not including those shortgun marriage) so for me, I still have loads of time.

churvalo

in todays generation-woman find themselves more career oriented thus getting married by 25 is too early some opt by in thier late 20s or early 30s

churvalo

haha then stay single lah- everything so expensive today need to save
Seeing your friends around u getting married , espeically when u are nearing your 30s, does make one feel the urge to get married. But then no $! everywhere inflation, how?!

xhenrietta

I prefer getting married at 25-27 years old.
I enjoy living with the one I love, and we have more time living in a 2-ppl world before having a baby.

bellerina

Yeah. For me, the pressure is really present. Especially because I'm a 23 year old women who's very much single. I sometimes fear I'll end up being an old maid.