Hi all, can I ask anyone here, if I have taken a SHG with hdb and is granted. The money is being pumped into both our account. Mine and my fiancé. Let's say due to some issues. We have to cancel the flat. Is there any chance we can just return the grant via CPF? Or we have to die die pay back my cash + interest?