Carlton Hotel Reviews

miyabi

Picture i took of the ballroom for all the BTBs' reference.
I, too, also searching for a venue but my SO don't want to pick the same venue as what his best pal had at Carlton's. LOL

Jermaine86

I, too, also searching for a venue but my SO don't want to pick the same venue as what his best pal had at Carlton's. LOL

hello!

just curious if there is flower center piece for each table? anyone knows if the food are individually served or not?

thanks!

miyabi

Hello! Ermm, as i recalled, there wasn't a floral centre piece for each table.
Food isn't served individually.

hello!

just curious if there is flower center piece for each table? anyone knows if the food are individually served or not?

thanks!

Jermaine86

Hello! Ermm, as i recalled, there wasn't a floral centre piece for each table.
Food isn't served individually.

Thanks Miyabi. :) I have asked if they could arrange for the food to be served individually. Cross fingers that the additional charges wont be significant.

jescilia

gosh.. after reading this thread.. i think i'm gonna elimate Carlton from my shortlisted hotel too.. everything oso NO! =X

pipee

Hi there miyabi, thanks for sharing! nice to hear something positive after so many warnings :) i too, am in the midst of negotiating a lunch banquet with carlton for end of next year.
just curious though, was it a lunch or dinnner banquet?

miyabi

Hi there miyabi, thanks for sharing! nice to hear something positive after so many warnings :) i too, am in the midst of negotiating a lunch banquet with carlton for end of next year.
just curious though, was it a lunch or dinnner banquet?

Hi pipee! It was a dinner banquet. My fren's wedding went smoothly & perfect! Even managed to get 3 of the bride's BFFs to sing for her march-in(s) :D

Everyone had a good time at Carlton. Was really pleasant. ^^

Jermaine86

We actually shortlisted holiday inn orchard city centre and carlton hotel. HIOCC has everything in their package (includes free flow of wine and beer!) which really made us torn between the two.

But despite Carlton's inflexibility with perks, we are going ahead to book our dinner banquet at carlton given that we really like the empress ballroom 4 & 5 and that the location is convenient for everyone. so looking forward to it now x)

dancingdreams

I have also viewed Carlton's ballroom 4,5. It's really nice with high ceiling & pillarless. They are inflexible with perks but I think if a couple really likes the Ballroom, location & food, it shouldn't be a problem.

elnos

Solemnisation at Carlton Hotel

Has anyone did their solemnisation at Carlton Hotel? Any reviews on it? And is it possible to do the Solemnisation at Carlton Hotel's Gravity Bar?

SereneChai

Latest Carlton Hotel Wedding Rates for 2013

I enquire about Carlton's rates today and they provided me with this file. Hope this is useful for those who are interested in engaging them for banquet. :wub:

Eunice Yeo
Catering Sales Coordinator
DID:6311 8181
Email:banquet@carltonhotel.sg

or

Dennis Ng
Catering Sales Manager
DID:6311 8183
Email:dennis.ng@carltonhotel.sg

Attachments

• Carlton Hotel Wedding Package 2013.pdf
    279.8 KB · Views: 474