Carlton Hotel's Esplanade Room vs Regent Hotel's Nassim Room

daphe27

Hi All,

I'm considering either Carlton Hotel's Esplanade Room or Regent Hotel's Nassim Room for my wedding dinner banquet next year. It's only around 10~12 tables cause my HTB is not a local.

Has anyone attended any weddings held at those places? Is it nice? And how's the food?

Personally I've gone down to view the two places but I'm in a dilemma. :(

I like the Esplanade Room in Carlton Hotel cause it's newly renovated and the ceiling is relatively high (though not like ballroom high) and the lights are pretty. :laugh:But I prefer the hotel interior and surroundings of Regent Hotel (very grand and classy) even though their Nassim Room's ceiling is pretty low, in my opinion, and the room is rather plain.

Any idea? I need to book soon because it seems like a lot of couples are getting married next year and places are running out.

daphe27

Really?? Haha.. Then I must go check out their food.. I'll be going down this Sun to view the actual weddings happening at both hotels.. Maybe take photos and upload to let other brides to be see as well..

daphe27

Hi All,

I've decided to choose Carlton Hotel as the venue for my wedding dinner. Please see the photos that I've taken at Carlton Hotel.