Cheap Gown Rentals

claaaaire

Hi everyone, need to seek your help for cheap gown rentals.

I do have a bridal package but after I went down to the BS for my first fitting, I am shocked that I do not see any gowns that I like. My HTB and I kinda regretted cos we signed them up at a roadshow and they assured us that they have many gowns for selection. :(

Now I have to source for gowns elsewhere as alternative. Becos we have paid for the bridal package, we are a bit tight on budget left for the gown rental. So hope to get some recommendations..

sereeenaaa

My gowns are from Louvre bridal. Signed them during their open house. I don't know their gown ala-carte price though, but their gowns are very pretty. I had received many compliments from my friends and family. Hope this helps you.

Sherica217

i tried brides the label for my recent rom. i am the type who dont really like to go from shop after shop to look at dresses. my work schedule doesn't allow me to do that, and i had to plan my rom within just 2 months' time (due to HDB key collection). so i was glad i saw brides the label online. they are like an online blogshop which is quite easy to navigate and see through all the designs.

the only physical shops i went to see is bqueens and gown warehouse, but it's quite tiring to flip through all the rack of gowns, so end up i didn't quite browse through their designs. maybe i am the lazy type haha.
price wise, also brides the label more cheap.

amanda_page

Sorry for your experience but I think you're better off considering other options to make sure your money is spent well.

samanthateng

Rented some gowns for the mums from "Love Potion", noticed that they have a wide range for the brides. Probably you can give it a try there too! :)

steph21

Hi, you may look in to brides the label if you are looking for a la carte gown rental. :) I have good deal on renting. PM me if u are keen.