choice of photographers for AD

Mike1982

Hi all

Would like to seek an opinion or two on whether it will be better to get the wedding studio side to continue to bao the actual day photography (gatecrash + ROM + banquet) or to instead engage a seperate photographer to do the AD

Comments/opinion appreciated as me and my future wife-to-be r exploring our available options.

Have a good day!

jm912

Hi Mike,

I got no choice as I have to get them separately.
My pre-wedding PS will be done in JB. And I am looking for the AD photographer in SG currently.

Muffy

I prefer to engage two separate photographers. You know if the first one screw up I still got another one :)

Just kidding. but I like to have 2 photographers who will give me different styles.

I can recommend a freelance to you and his work is quite good. www.jeromegoh.com

Hope it helps.

cookiesncreamie

you can get the same pg if you want. i guess it can save you more money if you get the same especially if you really like their photography style

kormmandos

Better to get the photographer separately.

Or at least use the bridal studio for their pre-wedding or album shoot, then engage a wedding photographer for your actual day.

Bridal studios usually throw very inexperienced photographers with inadequate equipment to your wedding day. Worse, they change the photographer at the last minute, leaving you no choice.

chillicheryl

My advise is to get AD photographers separately. A pre wedding photographer may not be good with AD becos it is more journalistic.

and bridal studio usually get freelancer to do AD wedding, and their freelancer usually is those beginner. so better make sure u know who is shooting your AD before you confirm with them.