Comparing My Dream Wedding, Volans Couture, Z Wedding D'sign & White Link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member banana is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Comparing My Dream Wedding, Volans Couture, Z Wedding D'sign & White Link

Hi Ladies,

I'm looking at this 4 BS of my choice for my wedding.
    I can't decide which to choose as their photos & gowns all looks great.
    I'm still looking for the best deals but i want pushy & aggressive sales.

Any brides from this 4 BS can recommend and share with me the packages, services & experiences with them. Thanks

Senior Member melo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i prefer z wedding. many of my friends got their gowns there. the service is good and they are very accommodating. just make sure you keep your side of the agreement and dont halfway say you want to change to more premium gowns when your package is not, etc.

Member kiefer is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    DO NOT go for MDW!! It stands for My Disastrous Wedding. We signed up a package and totally regretted it, not to mention they are NOT CHEAP!! And make sure everything they agree upon is written in contract, otherwise they will flatly reject you. And ask you to refer to contract. Which is why you need bring down the receipts during every appointment - To tell you it ain't stated inside the contract.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for info, if you don't mine can you share with me how is their cost n package like?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kiefer, thanks for the info. I heard MDW saying them too during the roadshow that they are on the high price side comparing to others.

Junior Member Jojo90 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i would strike White Link off !

Member msiceblue is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All, just sharing the experience of my friend with you. she signed the bridal pkg from MDW. Her MUA could not make it on her AD, and change a MUA for her last minute. She did not do a good job for my friend as what she has requested for, like bringing along wig, accessories, etc. What she reminded her to bring and yet she brought none. 45 mins of make up and DONE! The hairstyle was the same as what the 1st MUA did for her on her photoshoot. She had mentioned to 2nd MUA that she want something different from her photoshoot hairstyle. And yet.....

For the AD gown, she took it without trying it and went off hurriedly. on her AD, she realized the can can given by the coordinator was longer than her gown. She was damn worried that the guest will notice the can can from outside during her 1st march-in. This was her bad experience with them. As such, she did not recommend me to go to MBR.

Z Wedding - my friend just signed up with them. I think its quite a good choice as the photographer is a famous one. You may wanna check more information about them and try getting more perks from them if you wanna sign from them.

Junior Member ks9273 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by msiceblue View Post
    Hi All, just sharing the experience of my friend with you. she signed the bridal pkg from MDW. Her MUA could not make it on her AD, and change a MUA for her last minute. She did not do a good job for my friend as what she has requested for, like bringing along wig, accessories, etc. What she reminded her to bring and yet she brought none. 45 mins of make up and DONE! The hairstyle was the same as what the 1st MUA did for her on her photoshoot. She had mentioned to 2nd MUA that she want something different from her photoshoot hairstyle. And yet.....

For the AD gown, she took it without trying it and went off hurriedly. on her AD, she realized the can can given by the coordinator was longer than her gown. She was damn worried that the guest will notice the can can from outside during her 1st march-in. This was her bad experience with them. As such, she did not recommend me to go to MBR.

Z Wedding - my friend just signed up with them. I think its quite a good choice as the photographer is a famous one. You may wanna check more information about them and try getting more perks from them if you wanna sign from them.
    Hi msiceblue, can i know is MDW or MBR?

Junior Member Jojo90 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think MDW is my dream wedding...
    Anyone heard or came across Bliss Bridals ?

Junior Member Anthenis is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbup

Hi all,

I took my package from Volans and is satisfied with their services and photography. They are quite accomodating and their photography is good.

Junior Member shan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi Anthenis! i just signed up with volans recently, quite excited! may i check who is your MUA, photographer and coordinator? thanks!

Junior Member chewdiana is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Banana,

I would vote for Volans Couture as I have just completed my Big Day with them. I find that they don hard sell to me and They go direct to point to understand what are your needs to customize the basic package to your preferences.

Junior Member JT86 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by chewdiana View Post
    Hi Banana,

I would vote for Volans Couture as I have just completed my Big Day with them. I find that they don hard sell to me and They go direct to point to understand what are your needs to customize the basic package to your preferences.
    Hello Chewdiana,

Can i have a look at your photos?? Can i ask was the selection for gowns limited? I cannot PM yet. =(

Junior Member Poppy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    White Link sucks! Never ever engage their service, if you don't want to have your wedding ruined!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks for all the reviews.....Haiz.... I should have came back to this forum earlier...I just sign up with Whitelink last week after visiting their boutique... I thought was ok but now I feel worried n a little regret after reading the bad comment here...In any case I don't want my deposit to be forfeited can anyone advise and tell me how can i improve the or prevent bad experience with them (I don't want to top-up $$ anymore) =( What else should I ask for?

My Package was $3.5K+:-

1 ROM Gown
    1 Suit for Groom
    1 Hand Bouquet
    1 Hair & Make-up

1 Wedding Gown, Evening Gown, Tea Dress/ Kua (From Exclusive Range) (Top up $600-$1K for Designer Range)
    1 Make-up for Studio, Actual Day & Dinner
    1 Studio & Actual Day Bouquet
    1 Jacket & Pants (For Groom)

2 Sister Dress
    2 Brother Jacket
    2 Father's Jacket

Actual Day Photographer 10hrs

20"x24" or 8R (3 in 1) Photo - 1 pc
    12"x15" Glass Album - 30 pcs
    8"x10" Table Top - 1 pc
    Mini Album - Dup pic from actual album

Bridal Car (Merc) w Decor (Top $500 if needed)

Is my Package the norm?

Also, my coordinator is this Aunty Jenny Tan any review about her? I heard abit bad from other forums.