Contest Ended: Win over $450 worth of Prizes from Love Droplets!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Contest Ended: Win over $450 worth of Prizes from Love Droplets!

Dear Brides,

Perfect Weddings and Love Droplets are excited to launch this week's contest:

------------------ CONTEST ENDED -------------------
    Dear Brides-to-Bes, thank you all for your participation! The contest has ended.

We are glad to announce the Winners for Love Droplets Contest!

1st Prize goes to..
    Cheesecake!

2nd Prize goes to..
    Miyabi
    Crystaline
    Peanut

Congratulations to the following Brides-to-bes, a PM and Email has been sent to you to collect your prize! We have more exciting contests coming up next week! Stay tuned BTBs and wishing you a happy and joyous time preparing for your wedding!

------------------ CONGRATULATIONS -----------------

Winning Entries:

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Favorite Theme: Garden Sweet.
    I like Garden Sweet as the picture that shows the varieties of flower combinations being tied on looks so pretty. The metal lantern is just too matchy! The blue-ish turquoise color gives me a very cooling and comfortable feeling being seated there. Would look so lovely with nice food dishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by miyabi View Post
    Favorite Theme: The Hollywood Glam

I really adore the Hollywood Glam as it totally speaks for me & my fiancé. The color combination of reds & pinks represents our 10 years of courtship which transcends from passion to pure blissful sweetness.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystaline View Post
    Favourite theme: Garden Sweet
    Since young, I am a lover of baby blue and it is my dream to get marry off in a sea of baby blue. Many times, we found ourselves chasing after the latest fashion. To me, Garden Sweet is a theme that will never be out-dated at all, at least in my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Favorite Theme: Oriental Flavor

It is unique, modern, and contemporary and touches on traditional item! I just fell in love when I saw it. It fits into my wedding theme perfectly and makes me feel like I do not need to look out anymore! It’s an awesome and artistic floral arrangement!
    'Choose Your Favorite Floral Theme and Win over $450 worth of prizes!'

4 Lucky Brides-to-be Winners! View prizes below!

5 different floral themes decorated by Love Droplets are showcased here, all you have to do is pick your favorite theme and tell us why you like it in less than 50 words!

Theme: Beach Party
    (Click on photo to view full size)

Theme: Garden Sweet

Theme: Hollywood Glam

Theme: Lemon Fresh

Theme: Oriental Flavor

Exciting Prizes - 1st Prize (1 Lucky Winner):

Ang Bao Bird Cage with Customised Floral Decoration worth $85 and Floral DIY Training Class worth $89 by Love Droplets!

The picture displayed above is before customisation, the winner will walk away with this Ang Bao Bird Cage + customised decoration on it according to your wedding theme & a Floral DIY Training Class.

Examples of decorated bird cages by Love Droplets (pics for illustrative purpose):

Exciting Prizes - 2nd Prize (3 Lucky Winners):

Floral DIY Training Class worth $89 each by Love Droplets!

Learn How to DIY your Own Wedding Flower Items Class Includes (2 hrs duration):
    1. Flowergirl basket x1
    2. Flowergirl headband x1
    3. Bridesmaid wrist corsages x2
    *All materials will be provided and items may be brought home by winners

(Pics above are for used for illustrative purpose)

Participate and Win Now!

To participate, please post your answer (in less than 50 words) in this thread to the question:

"Which floral decor theme do you like, and why?"

and submit your details through this Submission Entry Form. All submitted details are kept strictly confidential.

Example Answer
    Favorite Theme: (Name of Theme)
    I like (Theme Name) as the picture that shows the red floral petals on the table looks so pretty and gives a warm feeling being seated there. Would look so lovely with nice food dishes surrounded by petals too, yummy! ^^

Contest ends 30th June 2011 6pm, so hurry and post your answers now! Winners will be notified by email and announced on this forum thread and Facebook!

Special Offer!

** Exclusive Promotion for First 3 Perfect Weddings Couples Only! **

Visit this thread for more details!

57 % off Floral Decoration Package (Garden Theme) for First 3 Couples!

Member chloelee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    The floral decor pics are all very pretty! tough to choose but I will go with..

My favorite: Oriental Flavor

I like this one because it resembles an elegant modern looking chinese style.. reminds me of the princessy type that seems to blend in traditional and modern chinese styles. Its unique and not common like most chinese style decor banquets.

Member magicdust is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Lemon Fresh

I like the Lemon Fresh theme as bright yellow and blue contrast gives a bright and lively mood. Since the setting is outdoors, the colors contrasted well with the light blue sky! This coincides with my dream solemnization with a short gown, flowly hair with head band and paired with white sneakers.

Senior Member cheesecake is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Garden Sweet.
    I like Garden Sweet as the picture that shows the varieties of flower combinations being tied on looks so pretty. The metal lantern is just too matchy! The blue-ish turquoise color gives me a very cooling and comfortable feeling being seated there. Would look so lovely with nice food dishes surrounded by such environment. I always loves garden. It should be cooling, nice, with a very mind wind. And i would say, of course, flower decos is a MUST~!!! Love Droplets Rocks!!!

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Garden Sweet

I like this Garden Sweet because of blue. Blue sky, blue wedding is something I always wanted to have. The whole concept just makes the guests feels so homely. I loves the floral decoration and combination, it definitely brighten up the whole place. Although my wedding will be an indoor one, but i would loves to have this blue theme on my wedding too!

Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Lemon Fresh

I like “Lemon Fresh” because it uses yellow as its main color, giving it a bright and cheery feel--precisely what weddings are supposed to be. Further, this theme is very unique because in addition to flowers, lemons are also added to the decoration, mesmerizing guests with all five senses!

Senior Member pinnpinn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favourite theme: Beach Party.

Obvious choice. Both of us love the outdoors, love red, love the beach, love the sun, sand and sky, love nature. Lastly, we always wanted a beach wedding. It's casual yet elegant, relaxed and romantic too. Thus Beach Party theme is just.. Perfect.

Member geraldineyap is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Hollywood Glam

I like "Hollywood Glam" because the I love dark red roses. The contrast between the dark red, pink and cream is simply elegant.

Junior Member lilina19 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favourite Theme: Hollywood Glam

I like "Hollywood Glam" because the red rose petals blend very well with the background. It looks beautiful even without putting any food on the table, and will make every guests sitting there feels special.

Member rainne is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Beach Party!~!

I love this one soo much! Its so romantic lor! Only scared the wind blow away the petals >.< I like how all the small fine little sea shells and petals and the sand all blend in so well to make the whole setting look so beautiful!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Sweet Garden

I like Sweet Garden because the pictures gives me a very sweet and bright lively feeling! The turquoise colour is bright and it helps brighten up the whole wedding with this theme colour. The combination of the flowers are lovely! The white candle holders along the aisle with some scent (e.g. lavender smell) in it will help soothe the whole feeling of the nervous groom & bride while walking down the aisle. With nice dishes being served and accompanied with such a soothing feeling theme, everyone will have an enjoyable day!

Junior Member satinshoes is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite theme: Oriental Garden

Love the Oriental feel to it but in a subtle way. Nothing too "ching chong cheng" about it. Beautiful feel to it that pays tribute to a rich Asian culture. I think a Shanghai-style wedding would be a perfect one for this theme to work its fullest magic!

Junior Member purplelemonade is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite theme: Garden Sweet

I like the tiffany-blue setting, gives a very calm and peaceful feeling. It blends well with the outdoor - blue sky and sea (in this case, a swimming pool). I especially like the little details - white candle holder placed along the wooden boardwalk; blue ribbons and the selection of flowers used. Imagine candle-lit upon sunset; simple yet romantic. Always wanted a garden wedding, and this will be just perfect!

Moderator PerfectPixie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ** Exclusive Promotion for First 3 Perfect Weddings Couples Only! **

Visit this thread for more details!

57 % off Floral Decoration Package (Garden Theme) for First 3 Couples!

Junior Member lerine is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like Sweet Garden because it is perfect for my ROM - Church Wedding. It coincides with my wedding theme 'Rainbow' where it shows multi-coloured roses which represents a life time of colours. The light blue blends off with the overall theme to be gentle and lovely. It is amazing and a wonderful floral decoration for church weddings.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast