Contest Ended: Win over $450 worth of Prizes from Love Droplets! - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Junior Member jenymin_jas is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Lemon Fresh!

Lemon Fresh!
    zesty lemon yellow & dark sapphire blue against the azure skyline….

Close your eyes & images of a wedding clothed in such colours conjured up is one of contagious laughter and bright smiles amongst the wedding couple and entourage and all their guests.

Imagine the sound of clinging glasses of champage, cocktails with brightly coloured lil umbrellas, and zesty lemon and lime wedges as accompaniment to the beverages..!

A perky wedding colour theme that would not fail to brighten the spirits of all who come to share in the joy of the couple.

Junior Member woozie06 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Lemon Fresh

yellow is such a bright and cheery colour! and it's a step away from the usual pinks and reds used in weddings... yellow is also a unisex colour, so the groom doesnt have to worry abt the decor being too girly!

coupled with the zesty smell of lemon/citrus fragrance, it will signify a fresh start to the couple's journey together!

Junior Member micamonkey is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I like Lemon Fresh

The colours are well coordinated and I love the use of unique and natural decoration items such as the limes amongs the floral arrangement. It also gives a bright and happy feeling. Great for outdoors wedding lunch!

Junior Member stefie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Love the theme because it excites the key senses... with sunshine bright yellow to liven up pictures, cut citrus to provide a fresh scent, and good food for taste.

Junior Member jatyi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Garden sweet. I love the pastel colour combination of flowers. The colours are positive. With blue being peaceful and tranquil, purple representing royalty and romance, together with some green leaves, gives a very classic, calm and joyful feeling. The white lanterns and table cloth not only helped to neutralize the look but also bring out the other colours.

Junior Member shan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite theme: Hollywood Glam

Coming from a very traditional chinese family, red colour is considered an auspicious colour in Chinese tradition (so our parents will approve of this too!) . Read from somewhere that Red roses symbolises Love, Respect, Courage & Passion, which is all we need to make a marriage work! Definitely elegant and I am sure all our guests will be impressed

Junior Member dreamworks84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Hollywood Glam

I loved the choice of red roses as the main character in this floral décor theme. Red is a hot colour that conjures up a range of emotions from passionate love to purity, and celebration. This will truly describe our feelings on our actual day on 2012.
    (47 words count)

Junior Member cseow10 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Oriental Flavor
    I like Oriental Flavor as the picture shows the flower decor matched with Chinese Vertical Blind or Ping Feng (屏风), Chinese Fan, Chinese Character Vase, and complete with silky golden cloth. Its looks Grand, Classic and Elegant depicting my personal character.

I would prefer more with Peony, Cock Combs (雞冠花) and Phoenix Tail which is more characteristic for a Chinese decor, and auspicious just like Chinese New Year, ignite the passion also with red candles. This theme is designed to to create the perfect ambience for my wedding.

Junior Member sgtang is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Oriental Flavor

I like Oriental Flavour as the entire atmosphere is filled with traditional floral decorations from table to chairs to small details which complement the theme to look oriental classy. It will definitely make my guests feel warm and cosy which is what I intend to achieve on my wedding. =)

Junior Member Sderifan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Favourite theme: lemon fresh

Favourite theme: Lemon fresh!
    Why I choose this theme: As refreshing as lemon, it is oh-so-summer! It evokes a cheerful vibe and wakes up all my senses! Which chirpy bride-to-be can resist this perfect outdoor floral decor sets against the beautiful sky?

Junior Member faitheee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Garden Sweet
    I like Garden Sweet as I like turquoise colour. Turquoise is good good breakaway from the usual red, white or pink (colours that signify purity or auspiciousness), yet still looks bright and vibrant. The colour also goes well with the green grass and pool colour too! Soothing to the eyes!

Member Rachel Lee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My favorite theme : Lemon Fresh

I always find that the the use of fruits and bold colours will compliment the flowers and decor. It really lights up the room and makes the ambience bubbly and fresh..

Member miyabi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: The Hollywood Glam

I really adore the Hollywood Glam as it totally speaks for me & my fiancé. The color combination of reds & pinks represents our 10 years of courtship which transcends from passion to pure blissful sweetness.

Our friends have always regarded us as the glamorous pair & this theme is exactly the same colors we plan to have for our wedding. It'll definitely boost our matrimonial ceremony to a stylish wedding that all our guests will remember~ <3

Junior Member yuki.low is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Favorite Theme: Garden Sweet
    I like Garden Sweet Theme, especially having the candle holders along the wooden broadwalk. As for the flower decoration, although it is nicely blend with the variety of flowers; for personal preference, it would be nice to have the combination of champagne, white and light green colors. It gives a romantic, elegant feel.

Member waffleong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

I like Lemon Fresh as it’s a good choice. An adaptable colour, yellow - it’s classy yet very fresh feel. The combination of Yellow & White,the fresh lemons decorated with masterpieces nested with greens, feature prominently throughout the day, as what a wedding should contemplated to be - Blissful.