courtship

farfaraway

hi cookiesncream. A guy is serious in courting a girl if he gives extra effort in showing his affection for you. You can also try testing his patience and real motive. Other than that, a guy is serious if he is determined to meet your family members.

partygirl

you know what cookiesncream, farfaraway has a point. If the guy is dead serious about you, he will surely make a lot of effort in meeting your family

sparkleshoes

A guy who is really serious in courting you shows you who he really is. He isn't scared of showing his real personality to you. More importantly, I notice that guys who are serious in courting a girl isn't afraid to meet her family and the people close to her.

bellerina

I would know if a guy is serious in courting me when he gets me into dates that shows his interests. Basically, if he starts showing me who he really is, without pretenses, then I guess he is serious.

lovehearts

based on what i've experienced, he's serious when he's willing to wait for the time that you're ready to be in a relationship with him. ;)

raindance

a guy is really sincere in courting you if he wants to get to know you better. he does not rush into things but spends quality time just getting to know aspects of your life.

jollybee

He is serious if he shows you a different and a more personal side to him like sharing his interests and talking about different things.

cyandreams

I think he's serious if he's willing to do anything just for you and that if he wholeheartedly tells everyone his love for you

cookiesncreamie

i think a guy is really serious in courting a girl when he spends a lot of time getting to know the girl, if he plans for a date well and he visits her in their house with the consent of the parents. I feel that a guy is really serious when he asks for the parents' permission in courting the girl.