Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Reviews - Page 12
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 231
  1. #166
    Junior Member TiffanyXuan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    3.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Mike!

    When is your actual day? Are you holding your solemnisation there as well?

    I loved their solemnisation at the poolside but they quoted me $600 which i think it's not worth it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    previously shortlist CP, hotel rendezvous & furama riverfront...sign the deal with CP

  2. #167
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyXuan View Post
    Hi Mike!

    When is your actual day? Are you holding your solemnisation there as well?

    I loved their solemnisation at the poolside but they quoted me $600 which i think it's not worth it...
    19 oct 2013...evening dinner...will have the ROM prior to the banquet...opt for indoor as me and my partner won't want our guest come dressed up and end up get caught in the rain if the weather play punk for the poolside...

    what i understand frm the coordinator tht say u book the poolside ROM, in the event due to rain/bad weather, they shift venue indoor, u still haf to pay for the full outdoor fee still.

  3. #168
    Junior Member shoppingger is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Perfect Points
    27.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Thanks tiffanyXuan, very useful info for me.

    They charge half of the outdoor fee? That's unfriendly. To start with, many hotels throw in the ROM room with their banquet isn't it.

    Mike, u signed yours at a roadshow?

  4. #169
    Junior Member eljc is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Perfect Points
    9.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    $5k deposit

    dinner...how abt yours?
    Oh i see i just went there yesterday. Nice place! there was a wedding dinner going on as well and managed to view the setup and all. My intended dates are booked for dinner so can only stick to lunch.

  5. #170
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppingger View Post
    Thanks tiffanyXuan, very useful info for me.

    They charge half of the outdoor fee? That's unfriendly. To start with, many hotels throw in the ROM room with their banquet isn't it.

    Mike, u signed yours at a roadshow?
    ya, went site visit before sign up the BOWS 2011 roadshow, if I remember correctly

  6. #171
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by eljc View Post
    Oh i see i just went there yesterday. Nice place! there was a wedding dinner going on as well and managed to view the setup and all. My intended dates are booked for dinner so can only stick to lunch.
    congrats to ya too!

    when's your date?

  7. #172
    Junior Member TiffanyXuan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    3.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by shoppingger View Post
    Thanks tiffanyXuan, very useful info for me.

    They charge half of the outdoor fee? That's unfriendly. To start with, many hotels throw in the ROM room with their banquet isn't it.

    Mike, u signed yours at a roadshow?
    Ya, i also think it's kind of unfair to charge half of the outdoor fee in the event due to rain/bad weather. So indoor the best!! and it's FREE!! hee!

  8. #173
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyXuan View Post
    Ya, i also think it's kind of unfair to charge half of the outdoor fee in the event due to rain/bad weather. So indoor the best!! and it's FREE!! hee!
    indoor u referring to the function room tht is a short walk away from the banquet room?

  9. #174
    Junior Member eljc is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Perfect Points
    9.2
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    congrats to ya too!

    when's your date?
    My wedding banquet is tentatively set in late 2014. I've booked my solemnization with cp though for 2013 =)

  10. #175
    Junior Member katejere is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14
    Perfect Points
    8.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Mike1982,

    Ours will be a wedding luncheon as it is on a Sunday, so luncheon is preferred ^^

  11. #176
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by katejere View Post
    Hi Mike1982,

    Ours will be a wedding luncheon as it is on a Sunday, so luncheon is preferred ^^
    oic

    that's great and congrats to ya

    your coordinator is who btw?

  12. #177
    Junior Member TiffanyXuan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    3.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Mike, they allow me to use the Hopea room. Not sure if that's the room near to the banquet room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    indoor u referring to the function room tht is a short walk away from the banquet room?

  13. #178
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyXuan View Post
    Hi Mike, they allow me to use the Hopea room. Not sure if that's the room near to the banquet room.
    they allow U to use for free?

  14. #179
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    they r having their openhouse on next Saturday afternoon

  15. #180
    Junior Member quinn is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2
    Perfect Points
    1.1
    View Wedding Profile
    I attended one about 2 years back, the food was not bad and i've this deep impression about the vast variety of desserts. haha! it was initially an outdoor solemnization but it looked cloudy so was moved indoors. it was nice either way though.

Similar Threads

  1. Urgent Letting go CROWNE PLAZA Changi Airport Wedding Banquet
    By clarenceyee in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-10-2015, 10:32 AM
  2. Wedding Dinner Banquet at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport to let go ASAP
    By lovelovelove in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM
  3. Ang bao rate for Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
    By ervintanyc in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-11-2013, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-06-2013, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts