Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Reviews - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Member juxstapose is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    does anyone whether crowne plaza is fully booked for Sep2013 saturday wedding dinners?

Junior Member suahweiling is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    If i remember correctly, they're fully booked for weekend dinner so I book for lunch instead. Anyway you can just email or call them to check..

Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by juxstapose View Post
    does anyone whether crowne plaza is fully booked for Sep2013 saturday wedding dinners?
    do so early & soon or at least haf plan b just in case

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by suahweiling View Post
    If i remember correctly, they're fully booked for weekend dinner so I book for lunch instead. Anyway you can just email or call them to check..
    yours is which weekend lunch?
    early congrats!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by suahweiling View Post
    how's your preparation thus far???

Junior Member Emmie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi guys...anyone here who's already held a wedding dinner at Crowne plaza? how was the food and the overall experience? Did guests complain about the venue? Appreciate if someone could advise, thanks!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    hi emmie

mines' ROM + banquet is due next Oct...not yet though...ha

but you may want to note that as of last week's open house, they have upped the minimum table count for both lunch & dinner category....so far my experience with the banquet coordinator that I have been liaising with has been fine...
    when me and my fiance went down last weekend to have a look at the latest wedding themes, happen to have a quick chat with my coordinator (Dann), he told me that there will be a replacement to follow up for me as he's leaving...

much as no one likes any change, at least he's honest enuff to let me know in advance rather than for both me and my fiance to later find out on our own...

Hi Mike! Thanks for your reply - as for the wedding, hope the preparations are going splendidly!

Just got to see the venue today, and venue was quite nice...yes, learnt that dan had left. At least there was follow up on his end, so that is good...

The minimum nos are now 23 and max 28 for dinner

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Glare

Quote Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
    Hi Mike! Thanks for your reply - as for the wedding, hope the preparations are going splendidly!

Just got to see the venue today, and venue was quite nice...yes, learnt that dan had left. At least there was follow up on his end, so that is good...

Also, forgot to add....was the location a real headache for you? We are thinking of holding it on a Sunday, but worrying if friends living in the west would really have trouble heading back, plus all have to work on Monday..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Glare

Also, forgot to add....was the location a real headache for you? We are thinking of holding it on a Sunday, but worrying if friends living in the west would really have trouble heading back, plus all have to work on Monday..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

wah, now the minimum count has gone up? that's quite fast from the last numbers that i have at their sept road show - think was 20 for lunch and 23 for dinner...but lucky mines' was booked at jan 2012, so the table count was still managable

your coordinator now is who?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    valid point about having the wedding either on weekday or end

your exact date is when?

from my personal experience of attending banquet on sundays, so far can finish fairly on time because next day may have a lot need to work on monday
    for CP, i believe hailing a taxi home shouldnt be an issue where there is abundant supply there.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    wah, now the minimum count has gone up? that's quite fast from the last numbers that i have at their sept road show - think was 20 for lunch and 23 for dinner...but lucky mines' was booked at jan 2012, so the table count was still managable

your coordinator now is who?

Ahhh...ohno think I wasn't being very clear! To clarify, now,minimum tables for dinner remains at 23... maximum capacity is 28....(so, essentially the same as what it was when you signed up in jan 2012... )

We havent decided upon a date as yet, mainly because we're still thinking whether location would be a problem, but I guess it should be ok. 1) it's once in a lifetime 2) those attending are your closest friends since it's a small dinner, so they would make it for your dinner anyway.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ahhh...ohno think I wasn't being very clear! To clarify, now,minimum tables for dinner remains at 23... maximum capacity is 28....(so, essentially the same as what it was when you signed up in jan 2012... )

We havent decided upon a date as yet, mainly because we're still thinking whether location would be a problem, but I guess it should be ok. 1) it's once in a lifetime 2) those attending are your closest friends since it's a small dinner, so they would make it for your dinner anyway.
    oic..when me and my fiancee sign up at Jan 2012, the minimum table count was 16 for lunch and 20 for dinner...think they increase the numbers from April 2012 roadshow onwards..

Junior Member kiwizw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi pple,
    Does anyone knows whether they serve Halal menu as I have 1-2 muslim friends?

Junior Member katejere is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi BTBs,

My hubby and I have booked CP as our wedding venue for Sep 2013. I find the ballroom quite unique esp the ceiling and the walls. The reception area is classy and spacious. For location wise, I guess it's still very accessible via MRT for those who doesn't drive as CP can be accessible via T3 of Changi Airport. Food wise not too sure but is by Imperial Treasure, so it should be good. Good luck and congratulations to all!~~ ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast