Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Reviews - Page 9
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 231
  1. #121
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by neue View Post
    hmm it was an exquisite experience for me. the ambience, food, service, view, everything is elegant
    yours was indoor / outdoor?

    how was it like? care to share the experience?

  2. #122
    Junior Member SYCheng is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    4.9
    View Wedding Profile
    I have a wedding lunch package on 16 June 2013 at Crown Plaza Changi Airport to let go ASAP. Pls contact me via siewyen.cheng@gmail.com.

    Wedding Package:
    S$888 net per tabel of 10 persons based on minimum attendance of 200 persons, Chinese menu. Halal menu (min 5 pax) & Vegetarian can be arranged at additional $88.80 net per person.
    (Max capacity of 28 tables)

    Dining
    *8-course wedding banquet from Imperial Treasure Restaurant
    *Pre-event tasting of selected menu for (10) guest

    Beverage
    * Unlimited servings of soft drinks, mixers & chinese tea for up to 4 hours
    *complimentary 12 bottles of housewine
    * Corkage waived for sealed & duty paid spirits
    * Sparkling champagne fountain with a complimentary bottle of champagne for toasting

    Decorations
    *Decoratively designed wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
    * Creative themed weddding and floral decorations
    * Unique wedding gift for all guests
    * Elegant designed guest signature book
    * Complimentary use of 2 LCD projectors & screen, rostrum, 2 wireless mic & standrad audio system
    * Choice of specially designed invitation cards

    Private Enjoyment
    * One overnight stay in luxurious bridal suite
    Check-in: 10am & check out 12pm
    American Set breakfast served in following morning in suite
    * $50 net credit on all in-room diing
    * One complimentary wedding cake

    Wedding Perks
    * Additional complimentary one overnight stay in deluxe room
    * Complimentary one barrel 20L beer
    * Complimentary use of Hopea room for Solemnization on day of event 11am onwards

  3. #123
    Senior Member PerfectPrincess is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    242
    Perfect Points
    134.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Mike1982!

    This is a link containing very important info about Crowne Plaza. Check this out:Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Wedding Banquet Price List 2012 - 2013.

  4. #124
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by SYCheng View Post
    I have a wedding lunch package on 16 June 2013 at Crown Plaza Changi Airport to let go ASAP. Pls contact me via siewyen.cheng@gmail.com.

    Wedding Package:
    S$888 net per tabel of 10 persons based on minimum attendance of 200 persons, Chinese menu. Halal menu (min 5 pax) & Vegetarian can be arranged at additional $88.80 net per person.
    (Max capacity of 28 tables)

    Dining
    *8-course wedding banquet from Imperial Treasure Restaurant
    *Pre-event tasting of selected menu for (10) guest

    Beverage
    * Unlimited servings of soft drinks, mixers & chinese tea for up to 4 hours
    *complimentary 12 bottles of housewine
    * Corkage waived for sealed & duty paid spirits
    * Sparkling champagne fountain with a complimentary bottle of champagne for toasting

    Decorations
    *Decoratively designed wedding cake for cake cutting ceremony
    * Creative themed weddding and floral decorations
    * Unique wedding gift for all guests
    * Elegant designed guest signature book
    * Complimentary use of 2 LCD projectors & screen, rostrum, 2 wireless mic & standrad audio system
    * Choice of specially designed invitation cards

    Private Enjoyment
    * One overnight stay in luxurious bridal suite
    Check-in: 10am & check out 12pm
    American Set breakfast served in following morning in suite
    * $50 net credit on all in-room diing
    * One complimentary wedding cake

    Wedding Perks
    * Additional complimentary one overnight stay in deluxe room
    * Complimentary one barrel 20L beer
    * Complimentary use of Hopea room for Solemnization on day of event 11am onwards
    your wedding coordinator is who?

  5. #125
    Junior Member pinkfreeze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Perfect Points
    6.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Has any one gone to a wedding here on a weekend dinner and have any Parking problems?

    Also how's the new coordinator handling the wedding event so far?

    I find that response time is rather slow and seems like the perks differs from what I see here..

  6. #126
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfreeze View Post
    Has any one gone to a wedding here on a weekend dinner and have any Parking problems?
    Also how's the new coordinator handling the wedding event so far?
    I find that response time is rather slow and seems like the perks differs from what I see here..
    you so far liaise with who for the queries ah?
    perks can differ from roadshow to roadshow one

  7. #127
    Junior Member pinkfreeze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Perfect Points
    6.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    you so far liaise with who for the queries ah?
    perks can differ from roadshow to roadshow one
    ya loh so anyway still comparing with other hotels cos seem like there's more perks .. most of the time coordinators advice us to go to their wedding shows

  8. #128
    Junior Member jltan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    Perfect Points
    11.2
    View Wedding Profile
    hi pinkfreeze,

    i agree w u... but then although some hotels do give better perks, u may not like e feel of e hotel...
    n yes, definately wedding shows will have better deals...

  9. #129
    Junior Member jltan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    25
    Perfect Points
    11.2
    View Wedding Profile
    o ya... sometimes they're quite slow in response time, which i hope they could also improve on it... afterall, they're providing a service..

  10. #130
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    u can send them email reminders if they haven't get bck to u bah

  11. #131
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfreeze View Post
    ya loh so anyway still comparing with other hotels cos seem like there's more perks .. most of the time coordinators advice us to go to their wedding shows
    haf u decided on the venue? how's your preparation thus far???

  12. #132
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jltan View Post
    hi pinkfreeze,

    i agree w u... but then although some hotels do give better perks, u may not like e feel of e hotel...
    n yes, definately wedding shows will have better deals...
    what's your venue choice eventually?

  13. #133
    Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Perfect Points
    276.7
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectPrincess View Post
    Hi Mike1982!

    This is a link containing very important info about Crowne Plaza. Check this out:Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Wedding Banquet Price List 2012 - 2013.
    thks! besides the link, anyone with experience of attending ROM event @ CP?

  14. #134
    Member cherrypops is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53
    Perfect Points
    25.3
    View Wedding Profile
    ballroom looks gd with high ceiling though i find the lobby quite dark at night

  15. #135
    Junior Member pinkfreeze is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Perfect Points
    6.6
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1982 View Post
    haf u decided on the venue? how's your preparation thus far???
    haven't decided yet because we are not getting responses , i think if this carries on would have to settle for alternative hotel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Urgent Letting go CROWNE PLAZA Changi Airport Wedding Banquet
    By clarenceyee in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-10-2015, 10:32 AM
  2. Wedding Dinner Banquet at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport to let go ASAP
    By lovelovelove in forum Bridal & Banquet Marketplace
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM
  3. Ang bao rate for Crowne Plaza Changi Airport
    By ervintanyc in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 23-11-2013, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-06-2013, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts