Designing and printing of wedding cards

Yeoqq

Hi all, i m looking for suppliers to design n print my wedding cards..anyone got good lobang...thanks...:)

melo

you can try vistaprint, they have templates for wedding cards. but need to DIY yr own design.. if you want someone to design for you have to find those dedicated wedding printers.

snowflake1982

I saw a blog on DIY wedding invites that recommended a small printing company called Ben Quick Printing or something. It's a local listing. There's also a cheaper option of printing in JB I think?

ZSW

we design our own card and planning to send to a local printer. he charge me $40 for 250 pieces of artcard 250gsm postcard size with full colors on both side of printing. but I used to engage him for work so maybe it's a discounted price.
you can try naili printing see if the cost is reasonable.

pinkcream

Hi there! For my wedding, I choose Stirring Hearts to print and design my invitation cards. I was so happy with the way it turned out.

babyolaf

You can decide your own wedding invitation designs and just print it out. If you want, you can also let them make it and then print it for extra charge.