Exclamation DESTINO Bridal Gallery - JB

Operating Hours
    Mon - Tue: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm
    Thu - Sun: 10:30 am - 9:00 pm

Contact Info
    Phone +607-3328899 / +6073348899
    Website http://www.destinobridal.com

Dear all BTB,

Just would like to create a thread for us to share about Destino Bridal Gallery in Johor Bahru Malaysia

FYI, I am BTB in December and have signed up with them on May 9th 2013. I will share my experiences with this bridal from time to time here in this thread for references purpose. Just to clarify, I am not in one or other way related to them and the review here are solely base on my experiences

Other BTB who uses their services, please feel free to share your review here too be it good or bad!

My experience:

I am served by Joelle, a bubbly lady with a cute laughter. Frankly, she is someone whom is easy going and helpful but no doubts there are times I felt that her friendliness is all about the deal or the sales that she want from me.

I did not confirm on my first visit but love them the moments I went in and try their gowns! Their WG is gorgeous, whereas their EG is prominently lesser but still I manage to try 2.

I was promised a better discount if I go back to them (via whatsapp from Joelle) but when I go back, I wasn't being offer any better discount but I still signed on due to her customer service skill.

Overall - Moderately satisfied

FYI - My package is RM5399!

Why am I moderately satisfied only? Here's the reason...

As I didn't bring enough cash for the deposit, Joelle told me that her boss do not allowed RM 300 deposit, and asked me to use my SGD Credit Card which I refused!! Then I was told to withdraw money from a nearby ATM to make up the deposit to RM2000! I was a bit upset but figure it could be their "SOP", so I obliged to top up my deposit to a certain amount and yes I did went to a nearby ATM to withdraw money ( I was drove there by Destino's staff) ....the balance I will be paying them by this week to make it RM2000!

Member Michylicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

Just to update, I had finally go and pay my balance Deposit at Destino and very soon will be going to do my gown fitting! Nervous and excited in the same time!

Didn't manage to shed off any pound yet!!! Grr!!

BTW, I last visited them on a Sunday and is a full-house.. Manage to sneak at other ppl selecting photos though... Their photography quality is really there, all photos seem to be so nice

Member Michylicious is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Update abt my Bridal Fitting experience:

I went to bridal fitting last Saturday 10th August 2013 and the experience wasn't as good as the initial stage before confirmation.
    My bridal was set at 3pm, I was late by 15mins and yet the room is not ready for my fitting, guess is the otiher BTB not ready with her selection yet, hence it's not Destino fault. ( I was ushered in the fitting room about 345pm)

I wasn't serve by Joelle today and was serve by a bridal assistance Wan Yi. Joelle seems to be very popular among customers so she didn't attend to me personally, which I am cool about it!

During fitting, the gowns shown to me wasn't what I like and appear to be kinda old, worn and outdated. Totally different from what I saw during initial stage. Kinda upset but after a few words with them, I was shown 2 gowns which I like, so I'm good again although the other 3 is "OK" only. Didn't make a fuss as HTB clearly look tired waiting for me and I am not there to argue but to prepare for my wedding.

It took me almost 3 hours to select the 5 gowns that I like for my indoor shoot and I still need 2 more gown for outdoor shoot. Selection for outdoor is super limited (maybe due to my size). I was given 4 chiffon flowwy dress to choose and no wedding gown. rAs when I was trying Wan Yi kinda rushed me saying that 7pm, someone need the fitting room and I have to be quicker in my selection.

As I am tired as well from the trying I just choose and make do without wedding gown which I have regretted and I do remember Joelle assurance before my signing package that she may be able to make exception for me too choose my outdoor gown due to limited piece for my size but wasn't honoured during my bridal fitting

Curious, I checked with another BTB which I have recommended her to Destino, I realised she have similar experience with the gowns issue during fitting.

So, I decided to call Joelle today and kinda feedback to her about our experience. Joelle is cool about it and is quite receptive of my feedback and even call the other BTB to clarify the matter! *thumbs-up* for Joelle for here initiative to call the other BTB to find out more.

Joelle has also re-assured us that she will take note and double assure that our AD Gowns will looks extremely good!And for my outdoor shoot she will check if she can get me a wedding gown for outdoor!

Well given her reassurance, I've decided to give her the benefit of doubts, and continue to support her for now!

Will update again my experience soon!

Junior Member awesomebridetobe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Michylicious,

I got to know Destino through facebook and google link me to perfectweddings. I notice you did write a lot about them and are very detail.

I am getting married in March 2014 and need to decide on a bridal shop already. I am quite confused whether to choose them or not but have decided to go down this weekend. Can I ask so far how is their service?

As I was googling, I come accross this blog and seem to be your blog.

http://gorgeousliciousmich.blogspot....l-gallery.html

Can you tell me more about your experience as I really interested in their service.

Junior Member awesomebridetobe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    As I was googling... I come accross more bad review... Michylicious, can u share wit me more ur pkg and actual experience.

http://www.wedresearch.net/2012/05/d...l-gallery.html

Junior Member fannyan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Awesomebridetobe, may I know what bridal shop you ended up choosing?