Do you go dutch during dates?

rainbow

Hello brides, just wondering how many couples here go dutch? meaning you pay for your own expenses eg movie, food etc during dates. For me and my fiance, sometimes he pay for me sometimes i pay for him.. :)

meilingg

same as you, sometimes he pay for me, sometimes i pay for him.
i think this is quite ok. We dun go on dutch.

gypsy2000

think it depends on the occasion, if no occasion think dutch is fine..=)

--------------------

Yup I agree... Depends on occasion, otherwise going Dutch is perfectly fine with me...

candyrain

but wun u girls think like the guy need to be able to afford u financially? pay during dates like for food and drinks can be on dutch but wud be nice if the guy can pay for it, rite?

Leoroar

sometimes she pay sometimes i pay lor, i prefer to pay for everything, but i NSF... she earn like 5x more then me,lol

seoche

dutch.. hehe new terminology for me.

give and take is the best for relationship. everyone knows that.

tylow

think it boils down to consensus between the couple. but it must be evenly distributed and not one person pay all the time (be it the guy or gal), especially if both are working adults. need to show love, concern and consideration (thru $$) to your partner also ma :)

xhenrietta

tried all three - he treat, i treat, and dutch :) But most of the time, he treat me. If he bought presents(by surprise) for me, I will treat him..Lols