Does a Pair of "Customised" Bridal Shoes IMPORTANT to you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Exclamation Does a Pair of "Customised" Bridal Shoes IMPORTANT to you?

Hi, I am contemplating should I order a pair of customised bridal shoes for myself? Is it that essential? Can those normal pair of shoes where we can get in shopping centres give us the comfort and reliability? Because 1 pair of customised bridal shoes cost about $200 - $450, depending on the size, designs, colours and complexity of the make. This is really expensive but I understand it is really comfy and quite reliable. So I was really wondering how important it is to own a pair? And how long does it take to make a pair like this? Pls advise. Thanks!

Senior Member PrincessCrystal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by poshberries View Post
    Hi, I am contemplating should I order a pair of customised bridal shoes for myself? Is it that essential? Can those normal pair of shoes where we can get in shopping centres give us the comfort and reliability? Because 1 pair of customised bridal shoes cost about $200 - $450, depending on the size, designs, colours and complexity of the make. This is really expensive but I understand it is really comfy and quite reliable. So I was really wondering how important it is to own a pair? And how long does it take to make a pair like this? Pls advise. Thanks!
    if you customised the bridal shoes and if it can be wear for normal days then it would be quite worth it. I bought my bridal shoes from anna nucci. bought a white and silver pair. the white pair cost me about $100 and the silver pair cost me about $70.

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    For me, I don't think i will go for customised.
    Rather costly. Buying 1 customised shoes is equal to buying a few pairs of shoes from shopping mall. And I don't think 1 shoes is enough for a bride?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yes, i agree with what you say. but i heard that it is better not to remove shoes during the day of your AD. so i guess you can only change your shoes after the whole morning ceremony is over. initially i bought the white pair of shoes to match the white gown and to change to the silver shoes to match the kwa but then after reading some post by people in other forums, i don't think i will change my shoes and i will just wear the silver blink blink shoes. as for the white pair of shoes, i can still wear it for photoshoot.

Member rainne is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I will probably not go for customised shoe. I am sure there are shoes that are comfortable to wear that are bought from malls but when trying them out at the shop just need to ensure that it it really comfortable as I think a slight bit of discomfort may lead to much more discomfort if worn throughout the day.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    frankly speaking... the shoes can't be seen by anyone because your gown would be long to cover your feet. the only time people see your shoes is when you pull up your gown or when you wear your tea dress. other than that, i don't think anyone would see it. most importantly is you need to feel comfortable in whatever shoes you wear. am i right to say that?

Senior Member tracylim is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    What you said make sense Crystal. But I been trying to find heels that are comfortable but its so hard to find..dont want my feet to be so pain and tired..any suggestions?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haha... unless you are ok with flat shoes or with shorter heels shoes and it would be comfortable i guess. i am used to wearing high heels so im quite comfortable wearing 4" shoes.

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Girls

I have customized my wedding shoes from Sinderalla and wore only once during my pre-wedding shoot.

Its comfortable and nice.

Why I customized is becos I cant find shoes that I like as well as the height of the heels.

My HTB is only about half a head taller than me, hence I cant get 3" heels but a 2" (you have to also consider after hair-do's hair height).

So in this case, I have no choice but to customize the height of the heels.

This pair of heels comes with 2 strap, one 'bling bling' ribbon type, the other one normal strap with hook ...

special occassions, I will wear the shoe with the bling bling strap ... normal days I can wear the normal strap ... ^^

This is my heels for pre-wedding as well as actual day wedding ...
    http://www.sinderella.com.sg/catalog...products_id=90

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    astutekitty,
    That's a very pretty pair of shoes! How much did you spend on it?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the anna nucci shoes that i bought is something similar to this but with a 4" heels. they do have a shorter heels with 2.5" i guess. u can go down and have a look as their price is range around $60+ to $120+. one of the pair i bought cost me almost $100 and the other pair cost me almost $69.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    The price quite reasonable...
    I can't wear too high, think I will fall. hahaha!
    2.5 inches still sound ok...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you can go and check out the heels at anna nucci. it is really nice!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by meilingg View Post
    astutekitty,
    That's a very pretty pair of shoes! How much did you spend on it?
    Hi Meilingg

Thanks ya ... ^^

As stated in the website, the heels are $149 + customisation $50 = $199.

Though, it is rather expensive, but as I would like the heels to be lower, hence I have customised it to 2". Normally, those off the shelves are about 2.5" to 3" (average).

Actually, 2.5" should be alright. But I am afraid after my hairdo, I will be taller than my HTB. So I get it slightly lower, so I customised it.

You can also change the colour of the heels ... but to the person in charge - Ms Doris, she mentioned that Silver/Gray is the best colour as it matches several gown colours.

I also asked what happen if the "bling bling" drop? They will fix it at no additional cost ... woah thats great.

Since I like the design, no additional cost to fix the blings, 2" heels and come in 2 straps suitable for any occassions ... and hence decided to get from them.

Require 1 month to custom-make/make the heels, hence please order early.

If you have the same problem as me, please ask your HTB to go with you to try the height of the heels.

Do note that you will be wearing the heels to walk the whole day, hence a comfortable heels are very important. If not, during the dinner banquet, super tired feet cannot "function" properly, you fell and "pai se" ... ai yo ^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oops sorry for the typo ... "You can also change the colour of the heels" should be "You can also change the colour of the shoe not the heels" Sorry!!