Does a Pair of "Customised" Bridal Shoes IMPORTANT to you? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCrystal View Post
    you can go and check out the heels at anna nucci. it is really nice!
    I saw the website. The heels are awesome! Gonna get one for my ROM first.. =)

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by astutekitty View Post
    Hi Meilingg

Thanks ya ... ^^

As stated in the website, the heels are $149 + customisation $50 = $199.

Though, it is rather expensive, but as I would like the heels to be lower, hence I have customised it to 2". Normally, those off the shelves are about 2.5" to 3" (average).

Actually, 2.5" should be alright. But I am afraid after my hairdo, I will be taller than my HTB. So I get it slightly lower, so I customised it.

You can also change the colour of the heels ... but to the person in charge - Ms Doris, she mentioned that Silver/Gray is the best colour as it matches several gown colours.

I also asked what happen if the "bling bling" drop? They will fix it at no additional cost ... woah thats great.

Since I like the design, no additional cost to fix the blings, 2" heels and come in 2 straps suitable for any occassions ... and hence decided to get from them.

Require 1 month to custom-make/make the heels, hence please order early.

If you have the same problem as me, please ask your HTB to go with you to try the height of the heels.

Do note that you will be wearing the heels to walk the whole day, hence a comfortable heels are very important. If not, during the dinner banquet, super tired feet cannot "function" properly, you fell and "pai se" ... ai yo ^^
    yup yup! I also don't want my poor legs to suffer from wearing high heels walking around the whole day... Nor do I wanna end up falling. Comfortable is really important.

Guess I gonna go down to Anna Nucci to take a look with my HTB and see how's it. If none are comfortable, guess, i have to go for customized heels like yours... =)

Junior Member dawm123 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think that custom is a little expensive.I'd rather go buy a pair of their favorite online.Married, bought a pair of wedding shoes in smalltao.com, I really like, but my dress is very contrast.

ZSW
    Member ZSW is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i got a pair for my ROM last year from Studio@Tangs. Came with swarvoski crystals and cost me about $160. during ROM it's fine but the moment i wore for my wedding shoot, my feet was crying out in pain!
    now considering if i should get a new pair for actual day. i have bunions so those peep toe shoes hurt me a lot. i need very strappy kind so it doesn't constrict. Other than anna nucci, any other recommendations?

Member rainbowskies is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    for me it doesn't matter if it's customized or not. as long as it looks elegant and it fits me comfortably, then i want it.

Member primrose is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yep, you will be left standing for a couple of hours so you better choose footwear that looks good and is comfortable.

Member almondgrass is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think if you're looking for practicality, you might not really wear your customised shoes again after your wedding and it might not be worth it to spend so much money on it. Maybe you can take the time to shop for the right shoes with the best comfort level and if you run out of options, then customise one? Or maybe you can try flats instead of heels since like what some of them said, the dress will probably cover your shoes anyway haha. Comfort comes first cause you'll be standing for long!!

Member 2014ftw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Not really important to me, as off-the-rack shoes can be lovely too...

Member autumnkisses is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    it depends on you. for me, any shoe is fine as long as its comfy to wear and fits me perfectly.

Junior Member shetravels is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It's okay for me if it's not customized..

Junior Member browneyedgirl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    if you enough budget then getting a customized shoes is a good idea