is Dr Phua Tan Tee licenced JP

ristymisty

Yes he definitely is. He was my JP last year :)

If you are thinking of getting him as a JP, I would say Great Choice! He is bilingual and especially good in speaking Mandarin (don't worry, he is fluent in Eng too). He is very humourous and warmhearted... my guests love him.

Jax

I can't find him on the list of JP in ROM's website too. Noticed that there is a license expiry date for the JPs, could it be possible that Dr Phua's JP license is no longer active? I hope he's still available... he's the only JP that I want to get. =(

waffleong

what was your timing of your wedding / ROM event?

It was so nice of him.. He rescheduled his appointment and informed thru email again.

Although he cant meet my idea timing at 6-630pm but I still managed to book him for a later slot at 8pm. So I had to rearrange my event planning.

wkle

Girls, do you email him or call him? As I emailed him yesterday, but he still has not reply me. I'm afraid that I can't find alternative if he can't make it.

waffleong

when u plan to have your ROM?

i heard some JPs dont take the bookings if it's way too early...but then if leave till too late, the popular JPs will be snapped up fast.

Yah.. I heard that too.. I did email Peter, and Mr chan JP too but none reply me at all. Luckily i got Dr Phua reply after 2 days.

my ROM on the 1st Dec . I emailed him on the Mid sept. about 3 month earlier.