Engraving on Wedding Bands - Where to get? What to write?

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member jingli is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Engraving on Wedding Bands - Where to get? What to write?

Hi gals!

Any input on where to get the WBs? and what to engrave on that is meaningful?

TIA!

Senior Member meilingg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by jingli View Post
    Hi gals!

Any input on where to get the WBs? and what to engrave on that is meaningful?

TIA!
    Where are you getting your wedding band?
    Most shops provided the engraving service.

We engraved our ROM date with a heart shape and name. I was told that as my ring size is small thus the word that can be engrave will be limited so can't be too long.

Member magicdust is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    its hard to advise what is meaningful as it is indeed up to individual couples.

for me, we are thinking of engraving a meaningful quote and our ROM date. but it will still have to see the bands first. ours is still in the making.

some couples just will engrave each other's names.. some with their ROM date (or other meaningful date). you can discuss with your SO to see what you both like on your bands, and see if the engraving is feasible on the actual rings.

just a note, love&co does thumbprints and photo engravings too! of course, that will be ring dependent as you cant see much from a thin ring.

Member germainetay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hey. . . my ring size is small too. . . lesser space for words. . .so i am putting words like 'love,____' on each other's rings. . .

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Since its a wedding band, it means its a "band" between both on wedding day. Hence, you may want to engrave your weddng date + both initials or each other "secret names".

Or you can think of wedding band is a "band" that bind both together on the date when you start this relationship to your wedding day + both initials or each other "secret names".

In summar, I will think that date for becoming bf and gf or becomin husband and wife.

Senior Member poshberries is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I know most of the trendy jewellery shops now offer "laser engraving" service. They are shops like SK, Soo Kee, Love & Co., Lee Hwa, TianPo etc because SK and Soo Kee asked me if I want to have names or special words engraved inside or outside of my wedding bands. Do browse around and check out the best prices for the service. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Member aspire is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I got mine from Vivio Diamonds. The engravings usually are the initials of each other. For my wedding band, the engraving was my initials then the infinity sign then the initial of my hubby. <3

Member dandelion is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    yes, most shops that sell wedding rings also have engraving services. i think the what to engrave depends on your personal choice. in our wedding the intials of our name were engraved and between it is the infinity sign.

Member cayceeisme is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i saw this wedding ring where the couple engrave the frequency of their voice when they said there "i do's" during the wedding.