Eyebrow threading

sotong1003

Hey all BTBs, any recommendation where to go for eyebrow threading?
i got a few worries:
> is it gonna be painful?
> must be go back often to maintain our eyebrow?

thanks!

Charkl

I always goes to Bishan for my face thread.
It can be painful for some people (I guess) depending on the "thickness" of your skin.
My brother went with me once and he told me it's not painful at all.
Yes, must maintain. Depending on your preference. But I went every two months.

rainydaes

I've been doing it for quite sometime, probably about a year.. On a scale from 1-10 (10 being most painful), i think its about 5? Painful in a sense that well, you're plucking hair out. So of course it'll be painful..

On the hindsight, they pluck a few hairs together at the same time, so it's more like a "pain-but-get-it-over-and-done-with-pain".

I go Bishan for the eyebrow and upperlip threading. It's $5 per area. I would say, threading is much neater than self-plucking. And they shape the eyebrows beautifully, so no worries on the shape.

And I recommend the place I go to. It's a small shop, on lvl 2.. PM me if you're interested (then i'll go find out the name of the place!) LOL. Nv really notice the name of the place, cause my colleague brought me there.

sotong1003

may i know the name of the shop?
is eyebrow shaping the same as eyebrow threading?
gosh, really need to get it done before my photo shoot.
if not won't look pretty2!

Janetay

Hi all, I went to yishun area. They provide eyebrow threading and also whole face threading. HMmm abit pain just like ant bite so the pain still alright.

rainydaes

It's called:

Beautrim Care
Blk 508 Bishan Street 11
#01-388

I usually ask Dorothy to help me thread cause I think she's really good..

rainydaes

Needs to make any reservation?

After threading, is it true that the whole face will become very red??

Eh, i nv do reservation one lei... Just walk in.. But maybe you wan to call them to make a booking for Dorothy? I think first timer let her do better.. she's very gentle and nice...

Hmmm, i only do upper lip and eyebrow... so i not sure... but not very red la... mine usually ok one... they will put toner after the threading also...

meilingg

Eh, i nv do reservation one lei... Just walk in.. But maybe you wan to call them to make a booking for Dorothy? I think first timer let her do better.. she's very gentle and nice...

Hmmm, i only do upper lip and eyebrow... so i not sure... but not very red la... mine usually ok one... they will put toner after the threading also...

Ok. I shall try one day soon... =)
Hope not too pain.. haha!

duriancake

It was quite painful the first time I did eyebrow threading, to the point where my eyes had started to water because of the pain. Haha. But after several sessions, you start to get used to it. :)

rainbowdance

Tried it. it's a bit painful in the start but you'll just get used to it. It's actually a nice way to maintain the way your eyebrow looks.