Fables Bridal Couture in Taman Sentosa (JB)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member shirleen is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Fables Bridal Couture in Taman Sentosa (JB)

Hi,

Im sourcing for pre-wedding photo shooting packages.Saw Fables Bridal couture website and im in love with their photography skills and the gowns.Singapore is way too expensive

Wonder do anyone have asked them before for their packages? How was their service too ? Do you mind share the package with me

Shirleen

Junior Member Luckystart is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My sis took a package with them for her wedding. Their services are good and professional. Their photographer was Mark...He is the more experienced one. Their package I think total about 2k+ sgd. Its a good deal I think. Much better than sg...I am having a terrible experience with GHA, really regretted not signing up with Fables.

Junior Member ling84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ya i also saw their photos and quite like it, make an email enquiry to them, and they replied saying that their package can range from RM3k to RM6k and above...depending on the gowns selection range de...

they won't tell me when's their next roadshow or whatsoever, i think you need to see JB's newspapers ads to know...don't know if walk in to shop will be more ex??
    Luckystart can show us your sis pictures for reference? where did they take their outdoor shoot?

Junior Member shirleen is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I guess walk in will also be cheaper than sin.. Thanks ppl for sharing.. Their outdoor shoots are really nice n stunning... Can add them in fb and have a look at their pics.. So nice...

Junior Member princessann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Good Bridal and i strongly recommend

Hi ppl i just signed up for bridal package with fables. I went to venus, sg bridal, di gio, enya marine vision in malaysia. I signed up with them because i simply love their gowns. Their service are very good and also not pushy. Price is half of singapore. you can find my sales consultant , alice.

They gave me 7 gowns for pre wedding and 4 gowns for actual day

Prices around $4800 rm.

feel free to drop me email if want to know more . i can share ^^

anntan17@hotmail.com

Junior Member jiaweijielin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yeah I highly recommend Fables
    So far so good!
    Signed up about the same package as princessann, and we had Alice as our consultant too.
    Gown selection for the photoshoot was a breeze, cos Alice did a good job of showing different style of gowns. (Maybe also cos there are limited gowns for the photoshoot =p)
    Then came the Photoshoot, one day for Indoor, another day for outdoor, which we chose Desaru. MUA was Eva and she is great She is very pro and hairstyling is fast. If you are clueless of what you want, just let them decide and take care of everything!
    Had different photographers for the shoot, and altho diff personality, they are still great altogether!
    Now we are eagerly waiting for the photo selection, have a feeling gonna burn a big hole cos can feel the photos are going to be fun and nice!

Junior Member Joe83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    There Are Quite A Lot Bridal Shop Around Taman Sentosa But do they include/Have Actual day Photo shot/Gown IN SINGAPORE ?

Junior Member sensen83 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I loves their gown n photoshots and their pricing does attract me (RM4599est) .. however i didn't sign the package with them... coz.. thinking of travelling in n out of spore and they didn't include Actual photographer unless i top up SGD1200... plus i heard from the sale mentioning that msia custom might stop us to pay for the taxes if you are bringing the gown into spore for AD... but of coz bridal shop will provide you est "tax invoice" in case you need to pay tax at msia custom... let see whether you "heng" anot..

Junior Member sglady is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi...i am considering either Fables or Venus too...can you share with me details of your package from Fables? Thks!

Junior Member yllim82 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can share with me the details of your package fron Fables or Venus?

Junior Member princessann is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I doing up my wedding blog and maybe these infor can help ?

alifetimepromise.blogspot.com

Junior Member awesomebridetobe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Hi Princessann,
    hI read your blog about Fables and saw the photos, they are marvelous... Do you think I can get the package same as yours?
    I actually interested in Destino but from what I read they are more expensive.
    headache headache

Junior Member nimeesha is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    took fables as my BS when I got married. mark is definitely a better pg. loves my outdoor pic. think the mua is different now already...

Junior Member awesomebridetobe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow... can u share your pkg with me?

Member cyandreams is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i signed with them a year ago. i forgot the photographer's name but he's shots were really good. some were candid. the package that we took costs around 2k (including ps, gown, mua and styling). it was a good deal compared to the offers that other bridal coutures gave us. so i suggest that you go with them.