+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Facial

Member gypsy2000 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Wink Facial

hi all,
    I'm thinking of going for facials and spas to prepare for the big day... Do you have any recommended places or therapists?

I have been to Leonard drake... The facials are quite good but pretty expensive... I'm thinking of going for cheaper ones, so that it's easier on my pocket.. I eill be interested to go for facials that cost less than seventy bucks per facial...Would be grateful if you could share where you gals go for facial, Joe much it is and whether the facials are good... Let's keep the thread going!!!

Member geraldineyap is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think nowadays have alot of those discount sites that offers those facial trial sessions. i don't feel comfortable signing up for packages so those works great for me...

Member meiphenglove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    how much does each session cost at Leonard drake? i did hear that its quite good.

Junior Member msbatman is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Theres one at cuppage not bad

Junior Member Ebingo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldineyap View Post
    i think nowadays have alot of those discount sites that offers those facial trial sessions. i don't feel comfortable signing up for packages so those works great for me...
    Agree...i usually purchase those discount sites and go for their trial first before signing up their package.

Member kimchoo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    depends on your budget too! i think places like SKII boutique spa would be great if you had the budget for it.

Member retrodots is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haha! i think SKII wud be very nice if i hv the money for it!

Member lostsheep is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Agree SKII would be very nice

Junior Member eve10 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by geraldineyap View Post
    hi ladies,

You all can try deals.com or groupon they have gd deals to buy.

Senior Member cheesecake is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I do mask almost every night. This is the alternative way for not going facial at least for the time being. haha.

Senior Member rojak is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by eve10 View Post
    hi ladies,

You all can try deals.com or groupon they have gd deals to buy.
    i agree! i see alot of these groupons.. quite cheap! also, if you have credit cards, do look out for compliemntary entries! and tell ur htb to keep a lookout too.. coz my htb always gives me his complimentary vouchers (obviously he doesn't go for facials).

cheesecake's right.. no need to keep going unless if your skin condition has alot to improve. can go for a couple, then maintain daily yourself at home. there are alot of different kinds of masks, ampoules, scrubs that would be useful in maintenance

Senior Member pinnpinn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Try laneigh water bank series. Oh my, it's REALLY GOOD! Even for me who have sensitive skin. I never knew I have dehydrated skin (always though im more on the oily combination kind), and the water bank series really moisture my face alot! Im not the kind of girl who will have breakout often, though i usually have red patches. And it kinda helped me? Hydrated skin = good and healthy skin!

Oh. somehow, it kinda lighten pigmentation/scars too. Worth a try! It's comparatively cheap as well.

As for facial, I dont really dare to try out those groupon kind. Though the company might be reputable, just dont wanna risk it >< Cos might not be suitable for all

mia
    Junior Member mia is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    more important is maintenance! Facial i go once a month only, mainly for extractions, although at home i do myself also. always remember to use toner after squeezing out blackheads at home otherwise your pores will become bigger

actually im not really fond of the products they use at spas, i think most of it does not have much benefit because they buy in bulk. i would rather spend more on good quality products to use at home than spend on spas haha

Member gypsy2000 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Mia,

Is there a need to wash face after extraction? Or do we just apply toner right after extraction??

Junior Member sysy93 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy2000 View Post
    hi all,
    I'm thinking of going for facials and spas to prepare for the big day... Do you have any recommended places or therapists?

I have been to Leonard drake... The facials are quite good but pretty expensive... I'm thinking of going for cheaper ones, so that it's easier on my pocket.. I eill be interested to go for facials that cost less than seventy bucks per facial...Would be grateful if you could share where you gals go for facial, Joe much it is and whether the facials are good... Let's keep the thread going!!!
    I would like to share about a boutique Spa i went since last year called My Cozy Room which is located at Orchard area. The boutique uses Babor premium products that is worth every penny in my opinion. I signed a package with them and i can really see improvements every time i go. The therapists in general are all good and skillful, and PSSSS! There is no hard selling! If you're still skeptical, go ahead and give them a call (67320030) for consultation first and see if you like the environment there, plus they do have on-going promotions for facials as well as massage. Hope you all will like the place just like i do.