+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Facial

Junior Member sysy93 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy2000 View Post
    hi all,
    I'm thinking of going for facials and spas to prepare for the big day... Do you have any recommended places or therapists?

I have been to Leonard drake... The facials are quite good but pretty expensive... I'm thinking of going for cheaper ones, so that it's easier on my pocket.. I eill be interested to go for facials that cost less than seventy bucks per facial...Would be grateful if you could share where you gals go for facial, Joe much it is and whether the facials are good... Let's keep the thread going!!!
    I would like to share about a boutique Spa i went since last year called My Cozy Room which is located at Orchard area. The boutique uses Babor premium products that is worth every penny in my opinion. I signed a package with them and i can really see improvements every time i go. The therapists in general are all good and skillful, and PSSSS! There is no hard selling! If you're still skeptical, go ahead and give them a call (67320030) for consultation first and see if you like the environment there, plus they do have on-going promotions for facials as well as massage. Hope you all will like the place just like i do.

Junior Member jmdt is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    just a question, though it probably sounds quite silly--it is not absolutely necessary to go for facial b4 ur wedding, right? this is because i've very sensitive skin and i've never been to facial. just afraid that going to one will cause outbreaks and worse still, allergic reaction of some kind...

Junior Member yellowglitter is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    During my wedding, I got my facial from LE Privaté Clinic. Good service, accommodating staff.

Junior Member Eren is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Think the key is to find a facial salon that can suit your face. I paid for a full package at this award winning famous facial before. It was not cheap but I wanted the best for my face. After 8 sessions, my face became worse than ever. I used to have maybe 2 pimples per month, but after the facial I had continuous acne breakouts for 1 year. It was so bad that even my colleagues told me to stop going there. One of them told me to go to her neighbourhood facial place, the kind that I will never willingly walk into. Well, I tried and everything cleared up in just 2 sessions. Now I can only hope the new place will remove all the acne scars that I got in time for my wedding.

Junior Member gazellev is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i went for a facial at LE Privaté Clinic and I was happy because they have great customer service.

Member babyboo is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    do they also do body scrubs?

Member purplekisses is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow. thank you guys! looking forward to my facial and some pampering.

Member almondgrass is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    It's always good to pamper ourselves I found some articles on the beauty tab and found them useful! Maybe you guys would wanna read them too http://www.perfectweddings.sg/beauty-and-health/

Junior Member Simin92 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    If you are looking for a facial in town. You can consider Nydia Beauty Care. It is managed by a female boss whom I feel she is experienced, nice and most importantly she is not pushy and don't hard sell. Enjoyed the whole session because it was very comfortable and she was very careful in dealing with my skin.
    Her price is about mid $100 onwards, can't exactly remember. Location is not crowded. Managed to go out right after my facial.

Member chun_lee is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Lovin the helpful replies, thanks everyone!