Facial for wedding

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member hanachiaki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Facial for wedding

Hey ladies,

Anyone can recommend good place for facial in preparation for the wedding actual day? I heard that it will be good to start going for facial sessions at least 6 months before the wedding day right? Hope to get responses! Thanks!

Junior Member sysy93 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    For recommendations wise i can recommend you to My Cozy Room Boutique Spa located at Orchard , Cairnhill rd. They have a range of bridal treatments from head to toe like Facials, Detoxifying Bacial, body massage and even ampoules that cater to the needs to all the brides to be. Personally i tried their facial treatments for 3-4 times and i am very honest and happy to say that every time i go there is improvements on my skin. Over there i don't experience any hard-selling, and the therapists even gave me advice on my diet and cleansing of my face etc. I would recommend you ladies to go and give it a try and there do have on-going promotions! You can Google it up and the number you can call is 67320030. Hope you all can benefit from there just like i do.

Junior Member gazellev is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    LE Privaté Clinic gave my cousin good service when she went there for facial. She looked blooming!

Member thetemptress is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    did my facial a week before the wedding,..

Member wallflowergirl is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    heard other good reviews about them too. will try checking them out.

Member blowingbubbles is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    what are the benefits of doing facial before the wedding? will it give me glowing skin?

Member girlinme is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    maybe you can go and visit places that do facials.

Member sugarandspice is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    can i do a facial 3 days before my wedding or should i do it a month before my wedding.

Junior Member JOHNNFERRAD456 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi
    welcome to this site,in wedding time,facial is important because both boys and girls looking good.
    ---------
    Alladsclassified

Member peachyness is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think it would be better if you do it maybe a week before your AD

Junior Member charissmatic is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'll advise you ladies to start your facial earlier. Anyway I recently did mine at My Cozy Room Boutique Spa, shall share with you my experience with them. Not sure if you heard of them before but apparently, they won awards for best bridal spa before.

I was at the BOWs wedding event 2 weeks ago and I got to know about this promotion that is going on by My Cozy Room Spa. I have always read about them in bridal magazines as well as bloggers and it seems to be quite popular among brides, just that I haven got a chance to try them yet!
    I met Celine the spa manager there, promoting their latest award-winning signature Bridal Illuminating Facial & I bought the vouchers at 50% discounts for me & my fiancé.
    Yesterday, I went to try out this facial to see if this works for me as I have always been prone to sensitive skin & I was glad that bought the facial vouchers! I really regretted that I didn’t purchase the other trial treatments at the wedding event as I truly have the best experience there.
    The facial treatment started with a very unique cleansing ritual - it feels like massaging my face using their signature Babor cleanser and followed by some treatment essence on my skin. So relaxing! My therapist, Hazel even showed me the effects right after the cleansing. Indeed my face looks more radiant and the cleanser was just right for my skin because after cleansing my skin doesn’t feel so tight and dry.
    During the extraction and my therapist did a thorough job for me, considering that my skin condition isn’t at its best recently, it wasn’t as painful as my previous experience with other beauty salon. (The painless extraction certainly added bonus points to my experience.)
    Throughout the process, my favourite part of the treatment was their premium peel-off mask that covered my eyes, lips and neck. I heard from my therapist that that the coolness of the mask would help in calming down the gushing redness and soreness after extraction and the cooling effect would leave my skin supple and moisturised after that.
    Just by hearing that, I was sold because my usually my skin takes at least a day for the redness to settle down. It was a rare moment for me to be able to leave the facial place without having to put on concealer. My skin is looking the best I ever seen when I woke up today!
    Since I had a great time with them, I decided to help them spread the good experience I had and also I just booked an appointment with them to bring my fiancé along with me the next visit.

Member pillowskies is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    thanks for your suggestions girls. pretty excited for the facial.

Member cottoncandy is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Do it at least a few days before the wedding

Member starrynight is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Also looking for good facial spas

Member cinnamonspice is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anybody can recommend a spa?