Facial for wedding - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Member JayneChua79 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, just helping a lady who did my IPL facial and practically saved my wedding. I have lots of acne and pitted scars and started a IPL facial with a home-based lady in SengKang. For $55, she did whole face hair removal, acne removal and control and skin rejuvenation. I also did my underarms ($30), legs ($70 for whole leg) and hands ($40) hair removal. After 5 sessions, I almost had no hair. Face acne completely cleared and pitted scars very much less obvious. She don't charge package. Basically if you like her service, you can go back. No obligation and she don't sell products, so no hard-sell materials. Think to-date plus facial, I spent $700. The only think now I considering with her is to do brazalian as I saw her brazalian results - really no hair at all! If you like to contact her, can mail her at carousell @beautyquin or check her site at kohichinquin.wixsite.com/flawlesslyhairless.

Junior Member wendysumiko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I did a pre wedding Korean Red Carpet Laser facial. Did it 1 mth before the wedding. Results lasted me a good 3 mths.

Junior Member Simin92 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    If you are looking for a facial in town. You can consider Nydia Beauty Care. It is managed by a female boss whom I feel she is experienced, nice and most importantly she is not pushy and don't hard sell. Enjoyed the whole session because it was very comfortable and she was very careful in dealing with my skin.
    Her price is about mid $100 onwards, can't exactly remember. Location is not crowded. Managed to go out right after my facial.