Feline bridal studio

Chubbycheeks

Hello,

Does anyone have any clue on the service, photographers and bridal gowns at Feline?

arigatou!

Thanks for the replies in advance.

Carol5248

Feline is quite an expensive bridal shop.i sign at last year,Overrall is quite friendly service and I love the gowns in feline. i also noticed how the photography itself costs high but i was relieved because the photographer was really very professional and he kept teaching us to act more and he guided us very comfortable Specially Thks to gary and lina,they really did a good job, and make my day.Me and my fiancé so excited to view our photograph. Overall is thumbs up!!^^

pillowcasey

We signed on impulse with Feline during their roadshow, (was kidnapped upon entry by their promoter).
Paid a deposit even without viewing their actual gowns or so.

tpwen

Just went down to feline to choose my gown for Pre wedding shoot. Tried a total of 14 gowns, overall feels that their gowns are quite nice. Despite being a size 14, I have no issue choosing and trying on most of the gowns.
Li na & Eunice serve me on that day, both of them are quite helpful, esp Eunice. Very happy with her service.
We selected Gary as our photographer after viewing his profile. He help my HTB with the choosing of his jackets. Very helpful as well. Quite please with their service overall.
But they make it quite inconvenient for us as we have already went down to the bridal shop 3 times.
1st to choose photographer
2nd to choose n gown fitting
3rd to do trial make up. (quite upset that there isn't trial gg hairdo thou)

a040158

Hi all btbs
5 REASONS NOT TO GO TO FELINE BRIDAL
I would like to share my personal experience of feline bridal with you all so that you will not make the same mistake as me. I signed up with feline bridal last year 2013 and my wedding was early Oct 2014. We signed up the Japan overseas package + 2 AD gowns + 2 AD suits + ROM for about $6000. We were lured by the low cost but we then realized how WRONG we were.
Reasons
1) Hidden Cost. As we had to change from Japan to Korea (due to our parents concern for the radiation leak), we were shocked that we had to top up $1000 MORE in order to go to Korea as we are the first couple and therefore extra costs were incurred. This made everyone puzzled as the cost of going Japan is definitely higher than Korea.
2) Install LOW confidence in us. The itinerary and the details for the Korea photoshoot trip were NOT confirmed in timely and systematic manner. Since we have decided to go Korea in March 2014, we did not receive any information from Feline on the actual days and the hotels that we were going to stay. We only received information only when we went down to the road show and talked to Rachel personally. And that is late February that we confirmed the hotels and the dates. And we are going in March! Once, Rachel even told us that our photographer is going to be our driver in Korea and we had to take taxi between locations in Korea for the photoshoot!! Furthermore, for all the appointments that we book with feline, we had to call to double confirm with them – there were cases when we found out that our appointments were shifted to a later time slot and once, our wedding date was not even recorded down! Seriously, there is no professionalism there.
3) Over promise under deliver. Perhaps the sales assistant, Bobo, did such a good job that we expected more from the bridal shop. Clearly in the contract, it was stated rental of gowns /MTM gowns – when asked about this – feline replied oh--- we didn’t want you to top up therefore, we only rented you the OTR gowns. Hello, you mean I cant afford to pay for it?
4) Poor quality products (gowns/suits). Despite some reviews online (which I strongly suspect is from feline bridal themselves), the wedding gowns are old and hideous. I tried on a yellow gown with halter tie at the back --- they don’t even provide a backing for the halter tie and in the end, my fats were bulging between the strings. They even said it looks fine. The overseas photos which we took were not fantastic and the make up artist who went with me is just so so only. Even shaped my eyebrow one higher than another. The ROM dresses were ugly short gowns which I think some dresses from my closet will look definitely better.
5) Lack of professionalism. For those who knew feline, they knew that Lily is the backbone of the company where she is involved from the make up to gown fitting. There is no clear separation of who does what there and it is so unprofessional that everyone is just waiting for lily to give orders. Rachel always gives a black face to whoever comes in (it is definitely NOT a designer thing, cos I was in Michelle Huimin’s studio a few days back and she was very friendly to me! Even though I was not the bride!) Furthermore, when we were choosing our overseas shots, we only intended to choose 30 pictures and the first statement the photographer said was --- you guys really don’t intend to top up any money huh?
In the end, I chose my gowns at another bridal studio and my guest (local and overseas) were complimenting how beautiful they were.
Just to end off, I would strongly NOT recommend anyone going to feline bridal for any services that they provide.

a040158

no prob pillowskies, just to let the rest of the BTB out there.. not to fall into the same trap as me! ;)

anyway -- congrats to all BTBs who are reading this forum...

Gwennie86

I had my wedding last month. I must say i am satisfied with Feline bridal service.
During gown selection,my make up artist Lina took out a wedding gown which i loved it on the spot. She knew exactly what was suitable for me. She was also very patient when i cant find the ideal gown. She was also early on my wedding day.
Feline bridal has many beautiful evening gowns and I am so impressed by the designer Rachel. I still remember the first time i step me they me an ipad i was so stunned. So many how to choose? I feel so lucky my package includes 5 gown and 3 different for actual day.
I also sign up the photography service with the actual day. The coordinator contacted me 1 month before the wedding. The photographer was early and took more than i expected.
I feel that all the staffs are friendly. When i went for collection of my album my make up artist was nt around so i asked if she can help me take pics and tell Lina i want to try when i go for actual day gown collection. And she really did so. I was so impressed by the whole team's service.
My friends and relatives commented the gowns are beautiful on me. Children thought i am princess and wanted take photo with me. The make up and hairdo were lovely too!
I think Feline bridal provided a comprehensive package for brides to be. Choosing a gown is not difficult as they have new gowns frequently. Do manage your expectations also. Maybe they fail to provide best service at times but the services they rendered to me and my husband are worth commenting!

Blue1515

Hi peiru89, for Feline TW PS package, its come with 3 gown (bride) & 2 suits (groom), 3d2n hotel accommodation & transportation from hotel to Tamsui Manor. Feline will always recommend to choose Tamsui Manor as it has a good condition for changing and also there got indoor & outdoor PS.

mongster0711

Hi Peiru89, I agree with Blue1515. I signed up for their Taiwan photoshoot package too. It came with 3 gowns, 3 make-up styles, 2 suits, 3D2N hotel stay, includes transportation costs too. Flipped through their portfolio and it looks amazing ! Different photographers have different styles, resulting in different pictures even though the location is the same. Their schedule is pretty packed for this coming March though.

Bellazzi

All I k review on feline is so-so gown quality, makeup n hairo Poor, photography skill So-so, WORST OF ALL IS e "manager" attitude( I think it's Rachel) really drive e customer Away. M wondering y she k be e IC there. Given e amt I paid I will not recommend any BTB to sign up with feline.