Feline bridal studio - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member peiru89 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Taiwan Photoshoot

Anyone has experience with feline bridal on their taiwan photoshoot packages?

Junior Member Blue1515 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi peiru89, for Feline TW PS package, its come with 3 gown (bride) & 2 suits (groom), 3d2n hotel accommodation & transportation from hotel to Tamsui Manor. Feline will always recommend to choose Tamsui Manor as it has a good condition for changing and also there got indoor & outdoor PS.

Junior Member mongster0711 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Peiru89, I agree with Blue1515. I signed up for their Taiwan photoshoot package too. It came with 3 gowns, 3 make-up styles, 2 suits, 3D2N hotel stay, includes transportation costs too. Flipped through their portfolio and it looks amazing ! Different photographers have different styles, resulting in different pictures even though the location is the same. Their schedule is pretty packed for this coming March though.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Mongster0711, have u went to their TW PS? How is it? Who is your photographer?

Junior Member Bellazzi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    All I k review on feline is so-so gown quality, makeup n hairo Poor, photography skill So-so, WORST OF ALL IS e "manager" attitude( I think it's Rachel) really drive e customer Away. M wondering y she k be e IC there. Given e amt I paid I will not recommend any BTB to sign up with feline.

Member winkwink is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    mixed feedback about them huh... hmm. will still personally check them

Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by winkwink View Post
    mixed feedback about them huh... hmm. will still personally check them
    me and my wife took their package (signed in 2011) and did the PS in apr 2013...not bad experience

Member bohochic is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    any coordinator to recommend from feline?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm agree with Bellazzi... what i can say is they are really lack of professionalism, not flexible at all esp on the album design... me & my htb almost vomit blood when talk to them about the album design that we prefer, & we are only allow to change the layout once. There will be a charge incurred for the next amendment... For us, we feel that it won't worth for that money.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi everyone ! I'm in the Maldives for my photoshoot since yesterday...didn't go to Taiwan in the end...i would say the feline team has been really helpful and patient throughout the process...i went down to the studio more than 3 times to try and retry the gowns and everyone was prompt to attend to my enquiries...my coordinator is Rachel, stylist is Miya and photographer is Gary...the team even offered to return another day as we were not able to finish the photoshoot yesterday...make up felt comfortable, overall looks were good, and everyone worked really well together ! Looking forward to today's photoshoot !

Hey blue1515, try Gary, he just came back from tw and did most of his photoshoots there...his first time in maldives though...

Junior Member sjan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Who was your make up artist ?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi , is tamsui the only place we can choose? How you find the overall hotoshoot?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi , did you sign up for their tw package ?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Did our photo selection yesterday. Tedious and expensive. So definitely not for people with slightly tighter budgets but I will not disclose their price packages. They are very straight forward and I like it. I do not like negotiations so Veron (not sure if I got the name right) laid out all they had to offer for me to choose from. Bear in mind that pictures are charged by per theme, per edit, so it's not going to be cheap if you have many settings during your photo taking.

Apparently, you are supposed to create a story with every theme. I think that is why people choose pictures of similar poses. I used to think that it's just picking out the best pictures and putting them into albums but half the time people couldn't make up their mind so they picked all. I didn't have problems discarding pictures coz I'm fussy. In fact, I have something to pick on in every picture. If it's awful, they get it straight in the face that it is awful. Credits given to Gary (the photographer) and Miya (the stylist) for all the effort they have put in for us. Of coz, Veron was really tired at the end of the discussion because we have too many things to comment on but we can understand that. We are just humans.

So, everything is good. Very honest, very straight forward, very efficient.

Junior Member fftsh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Sjan,
    I signed up for the TW package.. they have a few locations to offer (like tai chung, ai shen, ye liu etc etc ) and you can pick one out of it but they will still try to psycho you to choose tamsui as they will say it has the most variety of backdrops and don't need to travel so far.. besides think the photoshoot is limited to 5 hours only.
    I heard from my frens that the tamsui manor place is kinda run down though but they can photoshop the flaws away (if they are nice)..