Finding a bridal shop

meilingg

There are alot of roadshows. Or you can always go down to their shop to have a look.
Just insist that you are just looking around to know more and needs time to discuss with your other half etc.

tiffa

It is not difficult to find a BS shops, just head down to Tanjong Pagar Road and I think there are at least 10 to choose from, each with their own strength. Some sell cheaper with more items but the quality not might not be there, one or two with good items but the price is higher, so depends on your budget.

nanalee548

Actually i already went to afew in singapore but it's way too expensive, I will consider gg to msia for more cheap option.

lokipoki

Volans Couture does different bridal services. they have elegant-looking gowns in different designs. and oh, they do wedding photography too. :)

pinkblue

hi nana! try universal bridal studio. my sister-in-law went to them during their wedding of my brother. they have really elegant and beautiful gowns and the service of their staff is really good. you'll feel pampered with them cos that's what we felt when we hired their service. :D

iivvaann

I am giving an open mind to look around and compare my shortlisted. However, recently, I have a few friends who engaged The Louvre Bridal. Heard that they have very nice Korean designer gowns and photos are very well-edited. I have short-listed them as my top priority to give a visit.

pillowskies

almost all of bridal studios in sg does all the services. just look for the one that fits your budget and offers all the services you want

madangel83

pre wedding photoshoot package to let go

I have Bridal zone pre wedding photoshoot package to sell as me & my fiance are no longer tgt.. the package i bought is $2888. i have already paid a deposit of $1500 and i'm willing to let go at $1000 of the deposit i have paid and you only pay $2388 in total!!

Total saving of $500

Do PM me or email me madangel8383@gmail.com for more information.