Fire sales for all my wedding items.. Name your price

eadrianne

NEW FOR SALE: Elegant Lace Cheongsams, Evening Dress & Kua

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale at affordable price. Please PM me at eadrianne.c@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM
Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN
Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’
Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM
Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM
Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.
Ead.C