Fleur D'sign Bridal Boutique

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member coffee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Fleur D'sign Bridal Boutique

Hi,

Anyone had experience with Fleur D'sign Bridal Services ?

i am thinking to sign up with them as their prices are very reasonable and gowns design are good too, but would like to hear your opinion before signing up .

I was quoted a promotion package at $1100 with the following
    - 1 no. of Bridal Gown
    - 1 no. of Evening Gown
    - 1 no. of Men's Suit
    - 1 no. of Bridal Makeup and Hair styling
    - 1 no. of Bridal Bouquet
    - 1 no. of Bridal Car Decoration

i really like their white wedding gown range , the gowns are new and the design are very timeless but i don't see much information around , what do you girls think ?

Junior Member chanlijun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Coffee ,

So glad to see this thread , I took up Fleur's service in January , really happy with their service , on my first visit , they didn't force to sign up packages like most Tanjong Pagar Bridal Shops did , they understand what are the items I really needed before advising on the kind of packages to take up after that , they even allow me to try on their Wedding Gowns which some bridal shops hesitated , I think I try on almost 5 gowns at Fleur . They also provided me with professional advices on my wedding , even though it wasn't related to any Bridal Gown rental , Christina was the one who served me , she was really friendly and open as well , i felt like a friend more like a customer wich left me a very good experience.

I didn't take up the package after the first visit as I wanted to look around for more , but after a more bridal shops I visited I decided to take up Fleur , their Wedding Gowns are really clean and nice , probably because they are nice in the industry and the designs are up to date and there were many choices avaible . I went back and took up their $1100 promotion package and MTM bridesmaid dress as well , the pricing was really reasonable , they charge me at $68 per dress , MTM for bridesmaid ! i am glad to engaged to Fleur because the Bridal Gown quality is good , Designs are Up to date , their service are also one of the best as well , they don't press me to sign up the package even though i asked for a 2nd meet up and even allow me to try on more wedding gowns to make sure i got the gown i wanted .

i am going for my makeup trial in 2 weeks , let you girls know hows my experience in time to come

Personally , i feel that Fleur is a bridal shop i would recommend to my friends , definitely to you as well @coffee , i think for me , it doesn't really matter on the history of the bridal shop , as long as the quality , service and if you like the Wedding Gowns there.

Junior Member amy2ethan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi chanlijun ,

I have just sign up a package with Fleur as well , the $1100 promotion was a package I find very reasonable among the market price , my sales person was Christina , she is the owner of Fleur D'sign as well , she is very patient and I love the cozy ambience of their showroom . when will you be going down to decide on your gowns ? please share more experience !

coffee,
    Personally , love the gowns they have , the service provided was satisfactory , price quoted was reasonable I spent almost 4 hours at their showroom on my frist visit , never once was Christina pushy , she listens and advice me on the kind of wedding gown that is suitable for me and the pieces she brought out for me to try was great ! i havent seen the designs of Fleur's gown in any other bridal shops , mainly i was impressed by the designof wedding gown and the reasonable pricing they have . i already shortlisted 3 in my list , hahaha , would be back in June for my Gown selection !

Junior Member chanlijun is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey ladies ,

I have already went to choose my gowns and did a trial makeup with Fleur as well , I got a ball gown with tulle and subtle pearl detailing on my waist .

The makeup and hairstyling was great , my MUA Cass , makeup was natural and hairdo was soft-looking , I didn't like hairdo that are tight and filled with hairspray , she did a great job .

My wedding day is in June , I am so excited since its less than 1 month away .

when will you be going to try on your gown amy2ethan ?

Junior Member coffee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My wedding just ended on the 20th of June 2015 and we just wanted to share our great experience with Fleur , so glad my hubby and I choose Fleur and stick to our budget . Chris made our wedding a memorable one and not mention she is professional even though I only sign up with them 2 months from my AD , yes i am a last minute bride however Chris provided really efficient service which made my wedding fuss free , she arrange for our gown selection and trial makeup promptly and suggested the kind of bouquets and wedding car for my wedding theme and also gave me advices when I was choosing my gowns , she also took the extra mile to help me with the some questions I have from wedding procedure to customary as well, clearly Chris is very experience. there were also no hidden cost in our packages and every detail was explained to us clearly , overall we enjoyed our experience from choosing the gown to trial makeup and finally our AD .

The Wedding car and Bridal bouquet was really lovely , we top up a little more for my Peony Bridal Bouquet and we were really glad we did . Flowers were fresh , Esmond the car tying guy was very efficient , my bridal bouquet even lasted for a whole 5 days !

Many of my friends and relatives said I looked very good in my White and Evening Gown even my hubby said I look very pretty . I also love the makeup and hairdo Cass did , she is also a very patient lady and advises what hairstyle is suitable to match my gown and face shape during the trial. On my AD, even after my makeup and hairdo is done she offered to help me with tying my gown and also stayed a little after my tea ceremony just to do a final touch before my 1st march in , appreciate the effort put in , i really think its people who like this who makes a difference in your wedding day because you feel much more confident in taking pictures and entertaining the guests .

Overall , my hubby and I was very satisfied and happy we made the right choice and best of all the price they are charging are really reasonable compared to many bridal shops in Singapore . Thumb up for professional and good service with reasonable pricing !

Junior Member GinnyGin is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed up their package last month. Their service is fabulous, especially when it comes to choosing my bridal gown. All other bridal shops that we went to, they always hastily wanted the couple to sign up their package. However Fleur did very well on this point. They will let you try all their different design, even when you already decide on the gown. This to ensure that you really like it. Their rates are very reasonable, i think mainly because they have everything in house so everything they dont outsource which really help to keep prices reasonable for couples.

They are also flexible on their packages items as well . I didn't need 2 session of makeup so they allow me to change 1 session to my wedding car and bridal bouquet instead.

Overall, the money is well spent, as the gowns are good quality and service is professional and non-pushy at all . If your concern i getting a bridal package without spending too much , Fleur is a good choice .

Member autumnkisses is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    planning on signing up with them. Thanks for sharing experience

Junior Member alanaeddy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Planning on signing up a package with them , anyone got photographer to recommend ?

Also just want to share my experience with them so far , I have been to quite a number of bridal shops , i shortlisted them because the pricing and the gowns are very reasonable . i have been to bridal shops where they are charging my double the price of what Fleur D'sign is charging me with the same quality of gowns . i think they have very beautiful and mid range range depending on the budget on individual brides , for me i wanted a AD package below $2k which they offered me quite a good range of gowns within my budget.

A few months back my friend gotten a package with them and personally i like the look the MUA did as well . so far they are also the only bridal shop that i have went to that are not pushy and they allow me time to think about what i need instead of just wanting to close the deal on my first visit .

Basically my fiancée and i feel very comfortable with their service and the gowns are in the range of gowns we like as well. thumbs up for good service and beautiful gowns !

Junior Member lovebellsg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I'm also signing up with them. Christina and Cass are really awesome! I went down the first time on my own and Christina explained everything in details without rushing through at all and it was a Sunday! Also, bearing in mind that I went alone so she knew I would definitely not commit to anything but yet she was really very professional and patient.

The second time I brought my fiance along and again, she explained and worked out a customised package for us as our event is going to be a very private one thus we do not need some of the standard package stuff. Also, Christina chose many gowns to let me try with Cass' meticulous assistance! I think perhaps a good 8 pieces at least and it was on a Sunday again. They were never rushing through things and were ever so patient with us. I was hesitant at first as I had not tried a gown that I really love yet. Christina then told me that she has new stock coming in (and many are the styles that I love) and it will still be in time for me since I'm a Nov bride so she promptly arranged a date for me to select my gowns and it would be this coming weekend! Note that I've not made any payment at all till this point but Christina really went all the way out to help me. I'm very confident that we're in good hands and I am looking forward to a great time with them!

As for photographer, I've engaged someone else online at a reasonable rate as we prefer his works to those that Fleur showed us. Not that Fleur's photography is no good, just a matter of personal preference I guess. Yet to know the outcome for mine but am hoping for the best. If anyone wants to know more about the photographer I engaged, pls feel free to message me privately and I will be glad to share more.

Junior Member kimberlyloo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Love the gowns and the service Fleur has provided , Christina was my sales person too !

So far i have eyed on a few Gowns from their showroom . I agree that the pricing is very reasonable and the choices are wide as well. Mainly i think their gowns are quite updated so i do not need to have hundreds of gowns to choose from because from the few pieces in their showroom i am very satisfied and already lost at choice , i also like the idea that the gown available at the studio are all brand new so the quality is very good considering the price hat is quoted for the gowns i eye upon .

i am getting my friend who is photographer to shoot for my AD so i didnt get photographers from Fleur D'sign

Junior Member Elenor is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    One of my shortlisted bridal boutiques , very patient and package prices are very affordable as well.

I like that they are very transparent with their prices makes us feel very comfortable , the gowns we got to try on are beautiful and very clean as well, as we have been to many boutiques we have a rough guide as to the prices of bridal packages , their package and gowns they are provide are much more affordable and reasonable as well even when we calculated the higher range of wedding gown .

Most probably signing up with them as the experience with them stands out from many boutiques we have visited

Junior Member kimberlyloo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    My AD experience with Fleur has been a great pleasure !

During our AD experience with Fleur , Fleur was so patient through the fitting session , trial makeup , discussion , We had endless profession advises from Christina , not only did she very patiently helped us through selecting the gowns and suits, she also gave us many advice on our wedding preparations as well . She made us feel at ease every time we speak to her During our fitting session , she was very detail in the alterations making sure me and my husband look our best . During the trial , i had Cass as my MUA she was very friendly and open to listen on my likes and dislikes and also never rushing through the whole session , she suggested a style according to our likes and i really enjoyed sharing what we like and what she has created for me , which made me feel special and ready for my big day . the package price was also very honest and i didnt had to worry about last minutes top ups , everything was as discussed .

On the AD , my flowers were very fresh and pretty , Cass was very punctual and good with her hands . I was also getting constant compliments from my loves ones , friends and family as well. My Husband was very satisfied with his Suit as well ,Everything was very perfect and we couldn't have picked a better boutique for our AD, just want to share my experience and hope more bride to benefit from Fleur , they made our wedding fuss-free and beautiful however their pricing are kept to very reasonable packages .

Thumbs up for Fleur !!

Junior Member dach is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi able to share your package details and pricing with me? many thanks in advance!

Junior Member Magtoppe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Was really glad I visited Fleur D'sign , though the showroom looks small , the gown range really amazed me , the quality and design's of the gowns are good and the gowns are all new and very clean . Christina was the salesperson , she recommended me packages that suit my needs , their packages are very reasonably priced and the bridal bouquets and makeup and hairdo services are also my cup of tea as well. I also like that they are very transparent on the pricing as well . Christina also allowed me to try on the gowns and was never pushy throughout the process , Cass was very patient in helping me with the gown trying , we tried a total of 8 gowns just focusing on how to make me look my best on my wedding day . their service is very comfortable , pricing is very reasonable and they even allow me to go back to think discuss the package with my husband .

Definitely, one of my shortlisted Bridal Boutique and have already recommended my friends !

Junior Member Magtoppe is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    dach ,

They have a few different packages , for myself , I will be going for the $1100 as it suits my needs more . From my last discussion with Christina , she is able to customised package that suit your needs as well , you can contact them if you like to have something more customised .

she quoted me $1100 for
    1 gown
    1 evening gown
    1 suit
    1 makeup and hairdo
    1 bridal bouquet
    1 wedding car
    5 corsage

hope this helps you