France Paris (Taiwan) - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member kathleentan is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    try to ask for as many photos as possible. thats the crucial part..

Junior Member June Ng is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleentan View Post
    hmm.. i cant disclose my package cost..

btw, are you back from the shoot? how was it?
    oh.. ok. im planning to go there this Nov. but i signed up with them last yr during their roadshow at Iluma.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmm.. i think my package is abit expensive as compared to everyone le..
    im definetly paying more than what i see from all you had mentioned. 1800 is a good to go package. yes, hidden cost will be the MUA, transportation and amplouse. as for my gowns, they gave me all range to choose.
    hmm.. me and my bf likes their service that day because they are not pushy.. thats why we signed. i regret not pushing down the prices though.
    oh ya. certain sites that you intend to go for photoshooting will need you to pay for the entrance.. when is your photoshootings? thru the website, their gowns look awesome. but im so afraid that i cant find my dream gown.... =x

Junior Member Haze is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, i already got the package at 2600.. 52 photos..everything else same... but without hotel cos i dun want the hotel they offer. haiz i hope it's a good deal..

Junior Member Madniki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmm.. i think my package is abit expensive as compared to everyone le..
    im definetly paying more than what i see from all you had mentioned. 1800 is a good to go package. yes, hidden cost will be the MUA, transportation and amplouse. as for my gowns, they gave me all range to choose.
    hmm.. me and my bf likes their service that day because they are not pushy.. thats why we signed. i regret not pushing down the prices though.
    hi kathleentan,
    price they offered us is bcos we're their last customers for e show plus if we want, its 2 business at 1 go.. n we have 1 more couple to intro to them as well.

thus i guess they push down e price low to us, n they were really hard selling! push this n that to offer us.. its very tempting!!

jus tt we find tt we had only approached 2 company only, and we're not in a hurry as well..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Madniki View Post
    hi kathleentan,
    price they offered us is bcos we're their last customers for e show plus if we want, its 2 business at 1 go.. n we have 1 more couple to intro to them as well.

thus i guess they push down e price low to us, n they were really hard selling! push this n that to offer us.. its very tempting!!

jus tt we find tt we had only approached 2 company only, and we're not in a hurry as well..
    icic.. okok.. but 1800 is really a good good deal. i regret not to ask for more photos la. although i felt 40 is a good number. hehe..

Senior Member astutekitty is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kathleetan

Mine too seems more expensive than other girls here. But then, I have no regret signing up with them and my trip with them is really good. ^^v

Hi Madniki and Haze

The 5 days hotel stay near the bridal shop is only approximately SGD$300, still have jaccuzzi and free breakfast everyday . Hence, I suggest you source out your own accomodation separately, find hotel near bridal shop.
    Don't bother if no hotel stay ... =x

As for the package, try get more photographs and freebies ...

Junior Member Madniki is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Quote Originally Posted by astutekitty View Post
    Hi Kathleetan

Mine too seems more expensive than other girls here. But then, I have no regret signing up with them and my trip with them is really good. ^^v

Hi Madniki and Haze

The 5 days hotel stay near the bridal shop is only approximately SGD$300, still have jaccuzzi and free breakfast everyday . Hence, I suggest you source out your own accomodation separately, find hotel near bridal shop.

IC... they did not offered mi more photos lei...only 34 photos lol!!

I was also thinking to source for my own accomodation also.. just that afraid reached there later got alot of hidden cost for us to pay on e spot lol.. tt's y want to find out more from friends here who went before.. and what things to take note of..

i just find that when they say cannot post online how much your package cost is 1 of their sales trick.. bcos if they charge you more, and the package they offered is normal type one.. then you or nobody will know that actually they might offered better and cheap packages to others, so as to avoid us making a big fuss over all these when we reached there..

thus, i find that we can discuss but we can just indicate a rough estimation of the price package they offered to you so that everyone here can do some homework and lets all save and get the best deals!!

seriously no offence to anyone out here, just pointing out my few cents worth..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow!! you are just back? have u seen the designing of photos yet?

Quote Originally Posted by astutekitty View Post
    Hi Kathleetan

Hi Madniki and Haze

Junior Member Haze is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi AstuteKitty,

The hotel is good 3 star hotel near the bridal studio? what's the name? so that i can book myself hehe..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi pretties.. i have some questions to ask.

i was told to buy girdle/nu bra for the photo shooting. any idea where shall i go get them? im kinda mixed up w corset n girdle. are there any difference? as i tink i wild b wearing them for the photo shoots itself.. so i tink those that comes w strap (spaghetti style) might not b really recommendable. any recommendations? =D

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow!! you are just back? have u seen the designing of photos yet?
    Hi kathleentan

yea back for some time but quite bz with work and other wedding stuff. just reply to them that all photo okie and proceed with the designing ... it is really difficult to communicate with them in Chinese as well as English.

I thought my Chinese is poor till they cant understand and check with my hubby, then I realize ya not my problem, its their taiwan chinese to "chim" hee hee

how about you? done? ^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Hi AstuteKitty,

The hotel is good 3 star hotel near the bridal studio? what's the name? so that i can book myself hehe..
    Hi Haze

It is not luxury type and of cos still need to walk a little lah ... but still I think okie jus about 5mins walk.

http://www.shin-shih.com.tw

Perhaps you may want to consider this before you decide on luxury hotel:
    1. hotel only for you to slp and put your luggage
    2. next day early wake up, go shopping liao till late return hotel

so in short, you only pay more money for luxury hotel to do the same job as above and you still slp comfortable. =P

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by June Ng View Post
    hi pretties.. i have some questions to ask.

i was told to buy girdle/nu bra for the photo shooting. any idea where shall i go get them? im kinda mixed up w corset n girdle. are there any difference? as i tink i wild b wearing them for the photo shoots itself.. so i tink those that comes w strap (spaghetti style) might not b really recommendable. any recommendations? =D
    Are you talking about pre-wedding shoot? If yes, actually you don't need a girdle, as those fats can be photoshop-ed.

As for nubra, you can visit this link for bride's discussion and their comments:
    http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums/nubra-73/

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kitty,

Im flying over in Oct this year. Another few more months to go! Hopefully everything will be fine..

True enough, communicating in Chinese is not easy..

Good that you are happy with their photos. I hope my photos will be nice too!