French Wedding

Karen Bouw

They are the 1st BS that I've signed also but then realised that they did not provide photographer for the AD. Did yr package include photographer for your AD?

emike

They are the 1st BS that I've signed also but then realised that they did not provide photographer for the AD. Did yr package include photographer for your AD?

nope.. normally AD doesnt provide photographer, more on freelance. but the person did give me some contact..

emike

this are the contact my coordinator gave me, need to call them to ask for quote.. so far i haven call them. hope it helps :)

Videographer
Wai: 9852 7026

Photographer
Ben: 8323 0028

my colleague shared with me another photographer: 2 of us photography. Can search for them via FB. I think they charge from $2100, having 10% discount now..

STAH

Hi gemigemi. Who did you sign up with? I'm keen in their packages but quite skeptical as they denied all discussions about them on forums. :(

cherc

hi there.. congrats.. great.. can you share with me your package details? I am searching for one but confused of which one to choose.

Happie

Hi there,

I think there are limited choices for ROM gowns in French Bridal. Maybe because of my build. Anyway I had my ROM last year and have taken their third-party photographer. He was late for 30min. When we requested him to take photos, he would say that the b/g was not nice and suggested that we took from another angle. When we saw the photos, it ended up that those ugly b/g which he claimed were captured. Furthermore, he had no initiative to help us take couple shots, we had <5 couple shots taken. We are so disgusted with his service. I doubt all PGs are the same, just our luck to get a not-so-good one. Therefore, please standby a few cameras if you are taking their third party PG service just in case.. Congrats to all bride-to-be.

gemigemi

Hi STAH,
I signed up with Jasmine, she seem nice n knowledgable ( thou in some forum I read comments that she is pushy, but me n my HTB found her ok) heee but can only comment after my first appointment I guz, ya I was super worried coz could not find much info or review but as my HTB say, since sign already juz be happy!
But dun take their package price as it is, coz they will slash or throw in more stuffs so negotiate till u tink it is reasonable

gemigemi

I tink Tat one of the reason why they dun allow discussion about their packages, coz their $3688 package can be slash to diff amt or even slight difference in the content, so must really negotiate n till u tink it's reasonable

bloopbloop

hi all,
i signed up for their packages a few weeks ago from Suntec too~
yeahz i was a little worried by the little comments reviewed online, as compared to many others. Any feedbacks and comments were directed to them instead.
However yehaz, signed up happy can le~ quite a good deal and perks!
I like their gowns. Friendly and not pushy lady forgot her name gee

Hopefully everthing will turn out well..
If anyone has any feedback feel free to pm please!~
thank u!

jelly

ive also signed up with french bridal a few months ago, during the wedding fair @ suntec. like a few of you here, i signed on the spot w/o going down to take a look at the gowns first :s, am a lil concerned that the gowns will be too "loud" for my liking so im wondering if i shld just make a trip down one of these days to take a look at the available designs. but my wedding is slated to be in Sep next yr, so by then there might be new designs alrd...

anyone who has been there recently? are the designs more "loud" or simple (ie: sheath cut or similar, clean lines w minimal frills) *fingers crossed*

Karen Bouw

Hi Jelly,

I've just went for gown selection few days ago... they have various of new gowns. Most of their gowns are quite loud, as they believe that brides should go for more louder gowns. As most of their gowns are made and imported from France, the designs are a little different from our Asian taste.

BUt not to worry if you are going for simpler gowns, these gowns are easier to choose. :)

lovepeg

Hi Karen,

I feel relief after readling your post. As i realise that most of the couple take my dream wedding instead of french bridal.
I dun have the time to go down to the shop to look at the gown. So was rather worried.

Karen Bouw

Hi Lovepeg,

I was like you, sign the package without choosing the gown first. I have couple of friends whom went to My Dream Wedding, the photos and the gowns are very beautiful. However, if you are looking for average package, my dream wedding wouldn't be the one we wanted. The package in My dream wedding is very expensive. The photo shoots sceneries are all the same just that the couples looks are different. I guess you wouldn't want to look the same portraits as other couples in your wedding album.

When i went for gowns selections, they had shown me all the new gowns they had. The new gowns just came in early August. So I've asked them how frequent the new gowns being replenish. Was told that the new gowns will be replenish in every 3-4 months from France. There are alot of gowns varieties for brides but sad to say for groom, only 5-6 selections of Tux for them.