French Wedding

Wen

French Bridal

any french bridal brides here? any comments about their service or gowns? experiences from current brides or wedded brides would be great for a new bride like me!

Floren

hi dear, i signed up with french some time back. I have some good experience and not so good experience with them, will explain. Basically what they will do for you during the first appointment is meeting your coordinator who will take your measurements for your dress. After that, you will be trying on the dresses to choose which one you like! I love this part the most haha. chose my wedding dress then my hubby chose his suit, it was so fast for him as compared to me. After that, it's time to choose the dates for things like photos, gown fitting etc. Then of course, have to pay them 30%.

the only thing i did not like was that i had to pay extra for an additional make up trial because joanne (one of the make up artist) did my make up too light, end up i had to pay extra just for another trial session. and it's not cheap, about $100+, considering that i have already paid so much for the wedding package. i liked to look tan, especially when my skin tone is the tan type, but the MUA made me look to fair, which i did not like. i felt that this is something i have already told the mua in the first place and it was not done to my liking, so it should not have been charged extra.

Floren

Lynnie, the pictures are good! but whether is it in house I think so. Most bridal studios have their own inhouse photographers I thought.

Lynette

French Bridal

hi, for those looking for quality gowns at reasonable rates, you may want to try French Bridal.

Lynette

Hi, Paulson was my consultant.. his assistant, Peggy, was also helping us quite a fair bit. Joann was also my Make-up artist. But I found her make-up to be suitable for me.

Their photographs are also acceptable for us. Many of our friends liked it.

applejuice

Hi, Paulson was my consultant.. his assistant, Peggy, was also helping us quite a fair bit. Joann was also my Make-up artist. But I found her make-up to be suitable for me.

Their photographs are also acceptable for us. Many of our friends liked it.

hi lynette, yea i agree that French bridal package is quite reasonable for acceptable quality. Glad your wedding photos turned out good. :)

auggie

A lot of people have used French Bridal before, with varying satisfaction level.
Personally, they offer a good range of services that cover quite in details. But as to that, they have too many customers at times, and they can quite "neglect" you? So you have to assert your opinions often.