French Wedding - Page 10

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member teddygal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just chosen my rom gown last week, i enjoyed the service provide by my co-ordinater (i cant catch her name). Although it is just choosing a simple rom gown, but she made the efforts to make suggestions and found something to my likings and suit my body shape. It really helps shorten the whole selection process...and the best part is she will make suggestions and reminds us of little details that we will miss out eg where to get cheaper rom bouquet, color tie for my htb etc...i feel tat it is kinda of thoughtful. And so far the experience with this shop is nice, hopefully it will sustain till end of my AD next year.

Dreamychris: i will be taking my shoot 3months in advance...actually i wanted earlier but cant due to my htb work schedule. i feel that it is better to take earlier so have more time to select or make changes of pic...when will be ur AD?

Junior Member bloopbloop is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all and violetangelz,
    your AD is sept next year and you r taking up your photoshoot so soon? I wonder if i am too late but what they suggest to me latest is by mid JAN esp due to earlier CNY next year.
    my AD is july next yeaR!
    I am so not ready ~ need to lose weight for photoshoot~

So far they didnt call me and HTB to remind us to arrange a date till I called but I guessed it's more of less of us to call them to confirm instead.

SO far, read quite good reviewS as compared to the first time i googled it looooong time ago~ with many comments removed.

Good luck ladies!! enjoy it!! will update when its' my turn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by violetangelz View Post
    Hi all,

my coordinator is also Yvonne. Nice lady I can said. Though I took a lot of her times by trying the gowns and I only finished selecting the gowns for my upcoming photoshoot in 2 sessions only. But she is patient event though it was tiring and she knew my style by the ways I described what kind of theme I was going for.

And she is negotiable. My AD is 22nd and 23rd Sept 2012 and I am going to shoot my photoshoot next mth. Due to it, I decided that it will be good if I don't decided on my AD gowns 1st, in case of new designs and she said, I can just choose other gowns when my AD is coming.

Quite happy with it and I made a few brides to be envy because some wasn't very happy with their bridal shops due to failing to find the gowns they liked or too pushy or can't be bothered staffs they encountered.

I hope my photoshoot will turn out fine and the make up artist will be good. *cross fingers*

Junior Member limz0007 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I also sign up their package

Junior Member Dreamychris is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Teddygal, my AD is on 23rd Sept 2012. Targeting to call in to fix an appointment after Chinese New Year...

Quote Originally Posted by teddygal View Post
    I just chosen my rom gown last week, i enjoyed the service provide by my co-ordinater (i cant catch her name). Although it is just choosing a simple rom gown, but she made the efforts to make suggestions and found something to my likings and suit my body shape. It really helps shorten the whole selection process...and the best part is she will make suggestions and reminds us of little details that we will miss out eg where to get cheaper rom bouquet, color tie for my htb etc...i feel tat it is kinda of thoughtful. And so far the experience with this shop is nice, hopefully it will sustain till end of my AD next year.

Dreamychris: i will be taking my shoot 3months in advance...actually i wanted earlier but cant due to my htb work schedule. i feel that it is better to take earlier so have more time to select or make changes of pic...when will be ur AD?

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all! i'm also a BTB of FB.. after viewing the previous comments for the MUA, i had just called FB to book Jinyan as my AD MUA.. My AD is in Dec 2012.. ^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all BTBs of FB, may i know that who had done with the selection of gowns & PS?? help needed..

Junior Member jye117 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow, the gowns are nice !

Junior Member emike is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatxin171006 View Post
    hi all BTBs of FB, may i know that who had done with the selection of gowns & PS?? help needed..
    jus selected mine last sat

Junior Member riko is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by teddygal View Post

i will be choosing my rom dress with jazz bridal on 5 Feb 2012. Feel glad to see nice reviews abt jazz. hope that i will get a gd coordinator too. need to lose some weight before that...haiz. my AD will be in Dec, so i guess i will do the PS in Sept if the norm is to take 3 mths in advance. not sure if i'm able to slim down thou.

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I've selected mine too... taken my bridal shooting... but not sure if I can change my selected gown to another... Cos other BS allows to choose different gowns which we have selected for B.Shooting.

Junior Member chivas is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hmm. My AD was 15 Dec. Took photos on 9 Oct, picked them on 27 Oct, and collected album in mid-Nov. Picked gowns in July. Hope this helps!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Karen, may I know that for the PS, it is completed in one day or? How is the itinerary like for the PS? U took how long to finish ur selection of gowns? Sorry for asking so many qns at one time.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by emike View Post
    jus selected mine last sat
    How's the selection? U took how long?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Bouw View Post
    I've selected mine too... taken my bridal shooting... but not sure if I can change my selected gown to another... Cos other BS allows to choose different gowns which we have selected for B.Shooting.
    So can the selected gown be change??

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatxin171006 View Post
    Hi Karen, may I know that for the PS, it is completed in one day or? How is the itinerary like for the PS? U took how long to finish ur selection of gowns? Sorry for asking so many qns at one time.
    For the PS, normally takes 1 whole day... but I felt it takes too long to take indoor.. mine indoor PS took me 7 hours! I only have 3 hours for outdoor cos sun sets very fast around 7.30pm, the whole sky becomes dark... when it gets dark, there is no background at all... and the PG equipment is very limited for night time...

For my gowns selection, I take about 3 hours for choosing and fitting... the staffs are quite friendly... you can tell them what type of gown you want, they will search for you instead you choose yourself off the rack... it will be very time consuming... but most imptly, you must know what type of gown you are suitable....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast