+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatxin171006 View Post
    So can the selected gown be change??
    this is what disappoints me that selected gown cannot be changed. the other BS normally offers BTB to change their gown because their album already have the pics. So on the AD, the guest will look curious and astonished that bride is wearing the different taste of gown. this is the factor that FB will have to look into.. because marketing by word-of-mouth is very powerful. If others BTB asking me this question if they are concern in this aspect, if they are choosing BS, I dont think they will choose FB.

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Bouw View Post
    For the PS, normally takes 1 whole day... but I felt it takes too long to take indoor.. mine indoor PS took me 7 hours! I only have 3 hours for outdoor cos sun sets very fast around 7.30pm, the whole sky becomes dark... when it gets dark, there is no background at all... and the PG equipment is very limited for night time...

For my gowns selection, I take about 3 hours for choosing and fitting... the staffs are quite friendly... you can tell them what type of gown you want, they will search for you instead you choose yourself off the rack... it will be very time consuming... but most imptly, you must know what type of gown you are suitable....
    7 hrs.. from wat time onwards? thanks a lot for sharing ur experience with me.. ok, then i think i have to do some research of gowns that i'm suitable for.. so when will u be choosing ur photos?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    this is what disappoints me that selected gown cannot be changed. the other BS normally offers BTB to change their gown because their album already have the pics. So on the AD, the guest will look curious and astonished that bride is wearing the different taste of gown. this is the factor that FB will have to look into.. because marketing by word-of-mouth is very powerful. If others BTB asking me this question if they are concern in this aspect, if they are choosing BS, I dont think they will choose FB.
    how did they tell u that it isn't changeable?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    7 hrs.. from wat time onwards? thanks a lot for sharing ur experience with me.. ok, then i think i have to do some research of gowns that i'm suitable for.. so when will u be choosing ur photos?
    Oh, i've chose my photos already... bought quite alot...anyway, its a once in a lifetime... so i will pay extra for the price... took extra 40 photos for the price of $3k (after a long negotiated initial is $3.5k)... lolx

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    how did they tell u that it isn't changeable?
    They told me that they house rules is not changeable gowns after you had selected and took the PS.
    Anyway, once you had paid them the package balance, they wont do anything for you.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh, i've chose my photos already... bought quite alot...anyway, its a once in a lifetime... so i will pay extra for the price... took extra 40 photos for the price of $3k (after a long negotiated initial is $3.5k)... lolx
    icic... was wondering that will u mind to show me ur photo?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    They told me that they house rules is not changeable gowns after you had selected and took the PS.
    Anyway, once you had paid them the package balance, they wont do anything for you.
    oic.. i seen from some of the previous comments regarding the jazz bridal merged with FB, is it true? & BTBs who signed package with FB can choose gowns from both FB & jazz bridal, as for BTBs who signed with jazz bridal only can choose from jazz bridal, is this true as well? they won't do anything for you as in?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Haha... sorry for the misleading comments... Jazz Bridal and French Bridal is the same bridal shop... you can choose the gowns in the Bridal shop... so not to worry... I mean they don't do anything for you meaning if you have choose your gown, then its all fixed and confirmed. If you want to change your package to upgrade or down grade, also cant. If you wants to change your MUA or PG, very difficult...

but 1 thing good about this BS is you can choose whatever gowns you want. Be it a newly done gown or very fashionable with alot of crystals/diamonds/pearls etc, there is no need to top up any cash... cos for other bridal shops, you will need to top up at least $600 if you had chose an exclusive gowns.

So, just enjoy when you are there to select your gowns.

By the way, have you choose your gowns yet?
    I've been to the BS couple of times, I find that they have alot of new gowns...

Member Ms Teddy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Karen Bouw,

Ur PG is Francis Lim? How do u find his work? Btw, do u hav any idea how many PGs they have?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Haha... sorry for the misleading comments... Jazz Bridal and French Bridal is the same bridal shop... you can choose the gowns in the Bridal shop... so not to worry... I mean they don't do anything for you meaning if you have choose your gown, then its all fixed and confirmed. If you want to change your package to upgrade or down grade, also cant. If you wants to change your MUA or PG, very difficult...

but 1 thing good about this BS is you can choose whatever gowns you want. Be it a newly done gown or very fashionable with alot of crystals/diamonds/pearls etc, there is no need to top up any cash... cos for other bridal shops, you will need to top up at least $600 if you had chose an exclusive gowns.

So, just enjoy when you are there to select your gowns.

By the way, have you choose your gowns yet?
    I've been to the BS couple of times, I find that they have alot of new gowns...
    oic.. I haven't go down yet.. Actually had already planned to go down during feb, but worried that it will be too early to choose during feb as my AD is in dec.. so decided to change it to mar instead.. after viewing ur comments, i'm so looking forward & excited to the selection of my gowns..

was wondering that can i have a look at ur photos? where did u went to for ur outdoor shoot? how about ur PG for ur PS? is it gd? sorry if i had asked too much qns.. hee.. was really excited for everything which will be coming up soon...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    HI Teddy,

My PG was been changed last min as Francis Lim is not available on my PS day... so it was being change to Charles...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Teddy View Post
    Hi Karen Bouw,

Ur PG is Francis Lim? How do u find his work? Btw, do u hav any idea how many PGs they have?
    HI Teddy,

My PG was being changed to Charles at a very last min which Francis Lim is unavailable on my PS day...

Normally the BS will have alot of freelance PG which those PG won't be station in only a BS... the PG will have alot of BS to go for...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    oic.. I haven't go down yet.. Actually had already planned to go down during feb, but worried that it will be too early to choose during feb as my AD is in dec.. so decided to change it to mar instead.. after viewing ur comments, i'm so looking forward & excited to the selection of my gowns..

was wondering that can i have a look at ur photos? where did u went to for ur outdoor shoot? how about ur PG for ur PS? is it gd? sorry if i had asked too much qns.. hee.. was really excited for everything which will be coming up soon...
    Hihi,

Am understand how you feel like when it comes to wedding preparations. My personal opinion is that since your AD is in Dec, there is no need for the rush to choose your gown in Mar as it will be too early for you to set your selected gowns now.

Don't worry, all BS is the same, they will have to constantly tailor made new gowns every 3 months... (this is what the BS told me)
    But you can always walk past the FB is you have free time... glance in the shop and see if they have display any new gowns or not...
    normally the new gowns will be displayed. take a pics down and see which gown you would prefer and let the staff know when you have decided to fix a date for gowns selection.

Oh, my wedding is just next month... alot of stuffs to prepare... so many things to do at 1 go... very tiring...

BUt, its once in a lifetime preparation, so BTBs, please plan well, enjoy every moments during the transitions.

Cheers!!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi,

Am understand how you feel like when it comes to wedding preparations. My personal opinion is that since your AD is in Dec, there is no need for the rush to choose your gown in Mar as it will be too early for you to set your selected gowns now.

Don't worry, all BS is the same, they will have to constantly tailor made new gowns every 3 months... (this is what the BS told me)
    But you can always walk past the FB is you have free time... glance in the shop and see if they have display any new gowns or not...
    normally the new gowns will be displayed. take a pics down and see which gown you would prefer and let the staff know when you have decided to fix a date for gowns selection.

Oh, my wedding is just next month... alot of stuffs to prepare... so many things to do at 1 go... very tiring...

BUt, its once in a lifetime preparation, so BTBs, please plan well, enjoy every moments during the transitions.

Cheers!!
    icic.. okay.. but i wonder when should i go down..

Junior Member beancurd is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

anyone can PM me Jinyan contact will like to engange her for my MUA TIA