French Wedding - Page 16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member bubblegal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly, when we meet him during the shooting day, he will try to understand and know more about u. So he will ask a few questions about ourselves. Then he will make things clear like how many gowns indoor and outdoor, and what kind of style that you would like to have. After that he also ask which location had we choose then he will give us pros and cons and also suggest some locations that we can consider.

We have chosen St Gregory church, sentosa beach and MBS, LV there. He also brought us to two additional locations but I'm not sure where it is. I guess only the PG know. Though the package stated 2-3 locations, but Charlie doesn't mind to bring us more than that.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi yiyi, my coordinator is Paulson. I booked it during my second round gown selection in February when paulson ask me to do so. I think you can call your coordinator and ask about it.

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi bubblegal, good to know that he seems easy to work with im thinking of going to botanic gdns, marina barrage and sentosa.

Yiyi, i didnt really choose my photographer. My coordinator is Amy (signed up w Cui Ting though), and when I went for second round of gown selection (mid mar), asked Amy about photog and she said that i can choose when i go for my makeup trial (early may) as its abit too early to choose 3mths in advance. Went for my makeup trial last Fri, and they seemed to have forgotten that they asked me to choose the photog as there were no reminders or no initiative from them to get us to select. But when we mentioned our intention, Cui Ting showed me an album, and asked if i like the work. Tht's Charlie's and she said she has alrd selected him for me -based on character and personality. Apparently he is the younger one, and less traditional in terms of style

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    just to add, by selecting i mean Cui Ting has also booked him for me alrd

Junior Member yiyi03 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Bubblegal, thanks. my coordinator is Paulson too! maybe i should give him a call.. Thanks! ^^
    Hi jelly, thanks your for info! ^^

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think the problem with FB is that they dont really remind you on anything, like call you one day before the trial make up or phoo shooting. You have to remember all the important dates yourself.

Also for good tips, you can bring your own hand flowers, balloon etc during the PS. It will add value to the photos.

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yup Bubblegal, I agree with u regarding the reminders matter.. It seem that Charlie is a gd PG! Will b having my PS in Aug.. I had also just called FB about this issue, and my coordinator had already select & book Charlie for my PS as well.. Glad to hear that.. And glad to hear that he is a gd PG! Looking forward to it!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hehe. Charlie is good in personality and profession.

I'm going to choose my photos next month. Will comment on his photo skills next month.
    Keep you all updated, but should be fine!

By the way, my MUA is joanne. She is punctual and good. How about u all?
    There are another couple during my PS day. The couple was so angry when their MUA late for almost an hour. I hope you all got a good one!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Wow! Can see that Charlie is really a gd one ya! Okay, looking forward to view ur photos & my orb PS!

My Coordinator selected Chalie as my PG for my PS. Thank all FB BTBs for sharing!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    oh, french did call and remind me of my trial makeup -but it was on the day itself haha. bubblegal, my mua is also joann -requested for her after reading on the forums that she's better at natural makeup (whereas jinyan (another popular one) is better at the heavier, more drama makeup).

joann has another booking on my AD, wonder how would the schedule work out then. how can she fit two morning makeups?? kinda concerned bout that as i booked her very early (last yr jul), and they told me she's avail. anyone has any idea how situations like this will work out?

yup, bubblegal, do update us re quality of ur photos! i have some ideas on how i want mine to be, shall communicate it to charlie -lets hope he can achieve what i have in mind

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh ya, my MUA is Jinyan.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Heard & seen in the forum that Jinyan is gd.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anybody tell me whether Jinyan is better or Joanne??-.-

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hard to tell which one is good because I have never seen Jin yan's make up. I can comment that joanne's make up is natural and fair.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    bubblegal, joann's makeup is fair?? uh oh~ i guess this could explain why i look very unnatural in my trial makeup. i took a couple of pictures after the trial session, with the intention to tell her that i think she used the wrong foundation tone on me. i dont really know about makeup (coz i dont apply make up on a daily basis -in fact, i never) so i didnt feel like confident in voicing out my doubts during the session since she is the professional one.

that said, i think she is quite easy to work with, glad to know that she is punctual. how long does it take for the make up + hair before the photoshoot usually? i was asked to be there at 9.30am, and by the time im done, it will be quite late alrd right? would there even be time for 3 outdoor locations?

mind sharing on how your timing for the photoshoot is like? -how many hrs did u spend in the indoor shoot and outdoor shoot respectively. im not keen on night scene, so im concerned that i wont have enuf day time for the shoot. wondering if i can request for earlier make up time