French Wedding - Page 17

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member bubblegal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly,

I reached there at 9:30am and the make up finished at about 11:15pm, included my HTB make up. I have 6 gowns in total (3 indoor and 3 outdoor). My outdoor session started at 4pm. We have managed to go for 5 locations.

I think the most important thing is to relax yourself and try to read more magazines. See how posture of the models with gowns. You may train yourself in front of the mirrors and make yourself ready for the shoot. The time is important for both couple and PG as if your body language is not active, relax and playful enough, it would take time for the PG to take good shots.

I was a part-time model last time. So then I was able to respond quickly to the requirement of PG on the body posture.

Just relax yourself!

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow bubblegal, ur part time modelling experience must be realli useful haha. and you have so many gowns! i assumed you had night scene shots? its quite amazing that u managed to go 5 locations for your outdoor shoot haha. what time did your shoot end? mind telling me how long u spent at each outdoor location (and where), im really curious how you can squeeze in so many! starting outdoor shoot at 4pm is definitely too late for me, i think. i want to be able to reach sentosa (tentatively) before sunset for some casual shoot + sunset.

just curious, how come you had 3 indoor gowns? thought it's just the actual wedding and evening gown usually?

Junior Member gemigemi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Has anyone try their AD photographer? I was thinking shld I get theirs or try finding one outside.
    Going to book for my first appointment soon, my AD is mar 2013.
    Anything I shld check with them? haha feeling abit overwhelmed

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly, yes, I have night scene. We started the PS at about 11:45am - 3:30pm. I have half an hour time to change for outdoor make up and hairstyle, and also had our late lunch. We departed from studio to our first destination at 4pm sharp. My shoot ended at 8:30pm.

I time the location you choose is important because you only have 4++ hours for outdoor shooting. So, the locations we choose are nearby, ie can reach next destination within 30 minutes. We didnt take sunset shoot. If you would like to have that, then you have to communicate with your PG, see how he can arrange for that.

hehe... I'm just too greedy to have one more evening gown in which I top up $400 for that.

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Bubblegal, can feel that u had a great time during ur PS! Would u mind sharing with us where u went for ur outdoor PS??
    I had scheduled my indoor & outdoor PS into 2 days, I worry that there wouldn't be enough time for outdoor PS. Therefore, choose to schedule it into 2 days.. Also worry that if time was too little the it will be like rushing & was worry that it will affect the mood, effects, quality, etc, of the whole PS..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi kiatxin, the locations are as follows:
    (1) Tanjong Pagar street and shoplots behind (just outside and behind the bridal shop, with the PG amazing PS skill, I hope the photos turned out to be more artistic? hahah)
    (2) St Gregory Church (inside and outside)
    (3) The Museum Singapore (outside)
    (4) Sentosa beach and lake (only PG know the location of lake, it's on the way to sentosa beach)
    (5) MBS

At first I thought of splitting the PS into 2 days, but need to top up money and also have to take leave for 2 days. Then, the more photos we took, the higher chance of having more extra photos, which also need to pay extra money. I heard that the extra photos will charge you $90 or $95 per piece. Hahaha. So ended up, I just made everything in one whole day.

The weather on that day was heavy rain in the morning. But luckily it stopped when 4pm. Weather turned out to be windy. No sun shine at all. But I'm okay with it because I don't like to sweat all the way, coupled with the heavy gown carried on your body. But if you like sunshin, sunlight, sunset etc, it's good to split 2 days. It's really depends on how and what you want it to be for your PS.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi bubblegal,

where did you take ur photos at MBS? the skypark is onli open to guests of the hotel now right? just the outside @ the helix bridge area? the boy proposed at the skypark, maybe its not a bad idea to go MBS area for some night scene if we couldnt make it in time for sentosa. hmm...

and kiatxin, i agree w u! bubblegal sounded like she had so much fun doing her PS haha. it will be good to be able to split the PS into two days, and i am also concerned that i will be rushing myself so much that i cant relax properly w the shoot in one day. but it's alrd difficult enough trying to take one day, let alone two so no choice, hopefully what comes out in that shoot is good

it will be good to have some slight overcast during the outdoor shoot, the weather these days have been terribly hot and stuffy. wonder how am i going to look pretty and happy clothed in such thick heavy outfit + makeup *shudders*

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly,

Just outside the LV flagship there. Also took photos during the show when bubbles came out....
    I'm not sure about the skypark, but i heard my fren said you have to pay if you wanna go up. Not sure about the price to pay.

If you have 1 full day for outdoor, I think sentosa beach is a good location too. Had so much fun during the shoot at the beach there! Just consider it.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly,

So u will be having ur PS in 1 day or? Ya, the weather nowadays are really weird.. keep on changing.. Hopefully the weather will be gd when it is my turn for my PS..

bubblegal, icic.. so is the place at MBS there nice?? Ya, for entry to skypark, u will have to pay for it.. if i'm not wrong, it is between $20 - $30 per person.. Yea! agree with u, Sentosa is 1 of the location in list for my outdoor PS, which will be the 2nd day of my PS..

my goodness!! i'm so looking forward for my turn to have my PS!! can't wait for it to arrive!!! feeling so excited over it!! hee~~

Junior Member yiyi03 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi bubblegal,

Any MUA accompanied u out for PS?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi yiyi

The MUA will not follow. Unless she is available and you need to pay extra. For me, I asked my sister to follow. She is a part time make up artist so she can help me on the make up, carry things and change gowns for me.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the last i heard, non-hotel guests cannot even pay to go up to the skypark anymore. yup, previously was 20 per pax, and free entry if u dine at Ku De Ta. woa bubblegal! both urs and ur sis' part time profession help in your PS, so lucky.

luckily the one of my outdoor gown is a short rom dress, so i can just change the more elaborate outdoor gown in the bridal shop before making my way to the first location. cant imagine changing in and out of big gowns outside.

kiatxin, yup, i will onli be taking my photoshoot in 1 day. so the weather better be good! its gg to be very hard for me to arrange another day for one more shoot. plus i have no time! it's 4mths to the wedding as of now haha

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    icic... maybe they had change the policy of it bah.. i'm also not very sure abt it.. yup! agree with Jelly, Bubblegal are so lucky..

hmm.. then i think when it is my turn, i have to choose the gown wisely ya.. yup, really can't imagine changing in & out of big gowns outside..

icic.. ok.. so which means ur AD is in Sept??

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    kiatxin, yup! my AD is in Sep. so i have about 3mths to take the photos, choose and finalize my layout. hopefully the photos turn out nice and dont give me too much of a problem 2 more wks to the PS, must start thinking of the props and stuff

Junior Member ma2fan2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all French brides,

Check with you, during AD fitting, will French alter then length of the gown if it is too long or there is there totally no alteration for length?