French Wedding - Page 20

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member bubblegal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Have chosen my photos today! It's fun! But, the extra photos they charged really expensive ! We have only topped up a few photos within our affordable range.

Junior Member STCL is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Bubblegal, glad you like the photos. Who is your PG? Care to share the locations you went to? What time you guys start to head out for outdoor shoots? I heard it can drag quite late? In fact I prefer morning outdoor shoot, that's when the sun is more calming & light is not harsh.. Plus nowadays weather is crazy!

Junior Member j0sephine88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    bubblegal, how much they charge you for each photos? I hope I resist topping up. >.< heard its really expensive like around $95 per piece

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi STCL, my PG is Charlie. In overall I'm quite satisfy with the photos. It is nice and lovely! FOr the locations and time all that, I have previously shared in this thread, you may see post from #176 to #180....

Hi Josephine, they charge $95 per piece for the extra. But they will then offer you a package, like they offer me $3,088 for me to choose 80 photos, and I can then take back all the remaining 200++ photos softcopy. The $3,088 also include to upgrade the size of the album from its original package, more pages and can fit for 80 photos. The quality of the album also upgraded. But then we never took the offer, because it's really expensive. $3,088 plus the original package, it's almost $8K. I think it's just too much.... So then I have to give up the remaining photos... It's sad.

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i chosed my photos on last fri too, it was quite a pleasant experience -there were a good selection of good photos to choose from (had about 45-50) good ones that are album worthy and managed to cut down to the given 36 poses. didnt spend extra on topping up coz i can imagine the album sitting in one corner gathering dust next time. haha, so just have a good 36-pose album for keepsake good enough for me alrd

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    20 pics in album but 36 poses means what ah. lol I'm excited for mine!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by j0sephine88 View Post
    20 pics in album but 36 poses means what ah. lol I'm excited for mine!
    Hi JOsephone,

Is 20 pages to fix 36 poses (poses = pictures/postures). Meaning you choose 36 different poses of photos and it will fit into a 20 pages photo album.

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Feeling so excited towards my turn for all this after viewing all the comments! I'm selecting my gowns next weekend.. Excited!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    LOL okay. thanks for telling me that! French is the first roadshow I went and hubby signed. hahaha. 2 weeks more to my photoshoot!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Josephine, same here.. FB is also the 1st one that my Hubby & I go to, and signed up on the spot!

Junior Member ma2fan2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all French brides,

For sharing, my PG is Charlie and my MUA is Jinyan. Just selected my photos as well. There are enough nicely taken photos for me to pick. So dun need to wprry. Did not top up any photos because I agree it is not worth it to spend so much money on something that will eventually end up in the storeroom.

But if really you would like to add photos, do bargain. They can offer a much better price than 95/pose. And actutally, they can also offer less than 3088 to buy back all soft copies. So pls bargain. Fortunately for mi, my coordinator wasnt pushy.

Good luck to all!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ma2fan2, my PG & MUA is also Charlie & Jinyan.. Glad to receive this news from u regarding the photos! was not that worried after seeing ur comments..

Hi BTBs of FB, by the way, how many gowns will be chosen for the AD & PS?? And also the trial makeup, when did u have it?? I'm quite lost in this 2 matters..

Junior Member piex is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all! I will be trying out gowns on this coming Monday. Kinda of excited =P
    woud like to know if we are allow to try for long hours? As im quite fussy about gowns... Do they really have new collections every 3 mths?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    kiatxin, I have 5 gowns for photoshoot. out of these 5, 2 are my AD gowns (1 wg and 1 eg). but I see other package from other shops/jb have 5 diff gowns for PS and 2 more for AD. I had my trial makeup not long after I confirmed my gowns. so that if i don't like the makeup, can still change MUA.

piex, I took 4 hours plus to choose 5 gowns. I'm not sure also. can just ask to see the new gowns ba.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Josephine, thanks for sharing with me.. now I'm not that lost with this 2 matters.. Really thanks a lot! I'm looking so forward to my selection of gowns this coming weekend! excited!