French Wedding - Page 21

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member piex is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Josephine, thanks for sharing i'll be trying out my gowns today.. hopefully everything turn out to be good!

Junior Member michellec is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, can someone please share details of the packages. Thank you. Please email me at michellechin@hotmail.com

Junior Member j0sephine88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    piex how's your selection? (:

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    so excited & looking forward!!! Gonna for gown selection today!!! Hope that everything will be fine & goes on smoothly.

Junior Member mothinkyar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Kiatxin,

how is your gown selection? is th gown set as many as they said in the road show?

Junior Member piex is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Josephine,

Quite disappointed during my gowns selection. As i din manage to find any evening gowns and outdoor gown, as menetion maybe im very particular about gown. will be going down next month for 2nd trying for their new collection.

A lil advice to all BTB, do not select all gowns in just 1 day. is too tiring and you will be very confuse after trying too many gowns.

The person who serve is me Janice, she is very nice and patient. thumbs up for her!

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi mothinkyar, Yup! I had managed to choose all my gowns! It was tiring but worth it.. At least I could get what I want/like.. Love that gown that Janice(nice, patient & provide gd service) & Paulson had recommended me which is suitable for church wedding! My Mum,Hubby, Sis & myself love it at the first sight!

Their choices of gown are actually a lot & lots of different designs.. Oh ya, I brought my bridal shoes there & tried it while selecting/trying the gowns.. I would recommend the BTBs to bring ur bridal shoes along with u if u had bought urs instead if wearing the auntie-liked heels provided.. Overall everything was going smoothly.. Looking forward to the trial makeup & gown fitting..

Junior Member j0sephine88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    girls, I just went for gown fitting as my shoot is on Wednesday. everything is good and I'm satisfied so far. (: yup they have a lot of gowns actually. and most of the nice gowns somehow are kept behind. probably reserved by people alr. as I chose my gown, Amy start to bring out more designs from the back for me to try that she feels are the kind I like one. and most of them are really nice!

Junior Member germie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Anybody taking their photos in Taiwan?

Junior Member happysisa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear ladies,

Nice to meet all of you here. I signed up a package with FB in May and similar to some, it was the first bridal shop we went to haha. I was so worried after signing cause I read from other forums about the mgmt of fb removing the thread due to negative comments. But reading from the experiences of all btb so far, my mind is better at ease.

Germie will your photo shoot be I'm Taiwan? I'm considering Malaysia actually ....

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello ladies... anyone willing to share their photos of AD or PS? Would love to see the make up and hairdo!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by happysisa View Post
    Dear ladies,

Nice to meet all of you here. I signed up a package with FB in May and similar to some, it was the first bridal shop we went to haha. I was so worried after signing cause I read from other forums about the mgmt of fb removing the thread due to negative comments. But reading from the experiences of all btb so far, my mind is better at ease.

Germie will your photo shoot be I'm Taiwan? I'm considering Malaysia actually ....
    Hello Happysisa, Yup! My photoshoot will be in Taiwan.. Already booked the air tickets but i am still waiting for the in charge for overseas shoot to call me back... Called them last sunday but was told that he/she isn't around.. Left my contact number and waiting for them to call me back.. Hope he/she will call me back by today..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hey germine,

Taiwan is lovely.... I saw the albums and the scenaries are pretty. And I love how the Taiwaneses do their hair. Its different from what we usually see but not too kua Zhang....

It's been 3 days n they haven't called u back? You should give them another reminder call! Anyway whens your AD?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello Happysisa,

Called them today and fixed my PS date in Taiwan.. It will be on Christmas eve and i'm sure it will be really cold (just hoping that it won't rain)... Will be choosing my gown in end october.. My AD is tentatively in June and i'm still searching for venue..

What about you?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    End Dec? How are u going to smile in such low temperature haha. Bring lotsa heat pack along ya.... my AD date is.constantly changing i have no idea when nw.. we will visit the geomancy master first ...

I was thinking of going down to FB to see their gowns since I have not seen their range before! I passed by yest at 11 plus and they are not opened yet.

Anyone has comments on their evening gown range? Its hard to find nice evening gowns IMO.