French Wedding - Page 24

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member slpingstarz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    cant decide when its the right time to head down to choose my rom gown ! my rom is in dec, best time to go down in sept / oct ?

Junior Member slpingstarz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my Solemnization is in dec 2012 .. Any BTB here chosen and seen their rom gowns before ? i m not sure if i shud head down in sept to choose my rom gown or wait till october !

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi slpingstarz! I had seen & tried their Rom gowns before.. they have quite limited number of gowns for Rom range..

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    kiatxin, i meant if possible, take a half day leave to view and select the photos on a wkday (instead of trying to book a wkend slot when its very crowded, or going on a wknight). the process can take quite long (i took about 3.5-4hrs choosing the 36 photos)

slpingstarz, like kiatxin, i have tried their ROM gowns before. i agree that their choices are quite limited. was kinda disappointed w their range. but oh well, just chose the best one out of those that ive tried lo. should be wearing it as a tea dress when i go back home for tea ceremony as my solemnization is before the dinner, i would rather mingle w the guests than "waste" time changing gowns haha

Member DianaKhoo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I sat there during the fair in suntec I find that they are "looking down" on us
    feeling we are not signing up or having any package budget or any $
    they just show us the package paper and tell us this n that not even show us the album
    and not throw in any freebies or upgrade or package like other BS does...
    end up we went away and sit on the opposite BS and they throw in alot item and upgrade our package with the same price French bridal offer and hubby just took out his CC and sign the sales in French @-@

Junior Member ma2fan2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Jelly,

U r so fortunate. I did not even receive the full set to review. The first email I received only had half the pages. We called to feedback and requested for all the pages, the coordinator says trust them, they will tidy up, arrange in order and they will send us all the pages. It has been a week and she only send me 2 pages. -_-'''. Haiz disappointing service..... After gown selection , phototaking, really disappointing to get my album tis way.......

Haiz HAiz Haiz...... Hope it wun happen to the rest of u. Cant help but HAIZ........

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi ma2fan2, i didnt receive the full set to review too -not the first time anyway
    when we were done w the review, they onli sent us the pgs with changes made. called them and ask bout the rest coz we had a particular order that we wanted the pgs to be; said they will send the rest when we okay-ed the edits.

well...i wasnt that fortunate actually. one reviewed page didnt print out properly--as i mentioned earlier, the edges got cut off (so one part of my heels disappeared). but realli dont feel like going down there one more time, shuttling back and forth is so tiring!

Junior Member Chewysee is on a distinguished road Chewysee's Avatar
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Sad French bridal rom package

Hi all, i signed up my bridal package with Rosie and she included a ROM package for me. Would like to know if i can tell the hairstylist what hairstyles i would like to do on my ROM day? Same for the make up? Can choose? and how is the ROM bouquet like? i chose red roses

Anyway please share your experience? All the other threads are very old. Nobody post new reviews i very worried. Cause i signed up with them without much considerations. And when i went for fitting for rom dress, they didnt pay much attention to me. Also, ROM dress very very very limited. I had to go out and buy a MTM rom dress myself.

Junior Member bubblegal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just collected from album yesterday night! Love it!

Junior Member ma2fan2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I have hydrating and eye ampoules to let go. Do pm me for details if interested. Thank you!

Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by germie View Post
    Hello Happysisa,

Called them today and fixed my PS date in Taiwan.. It will be on Christmas eve and i'm sure it will be really cold (just hoping that it won't rain)... Will be choosing my gown in end october.. My AD is tentatively in June and i'm still searching for venue..

What about you?
    Hi Germie,

I will be going to Taiwan for photoshoot too. But i will be going on Mar 2013 and my AD will be Jun 2013 too.
    You mean the OIC is from Singapore that is in charge of oversea shot?

Thank u. Sorry to disturb.

Junior Member Cheryl Ee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepeg View Post
    Hi Germie,

I will be going to Taiwan for photoshoot too. But i will be going on Mar 2013 and my AD will be Jun 2013 too.

I am going Taiwan in March 13 for PS too!!! OMG!!! excited*** which date will you be there?

Junior Member Blurpig is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I book my appointment to select
    My gown in mar 2013 two month ago. However 5 day before the appointment they call to say they need to postpone my appointment as there was lack of staff. I told them I was unable to postpone as this two month my Htb and me are traveling quite often. They say will make arrangement and call me back end up after 2 day still no call from them that I had to call and scold.

So yesterday I went to select my gown and was assisted by Yumi a new staff who only work for 1 week. I must say It was a unpleasant day. I bring my 4 of my sister with me to help me select the gown. Whatever my sisters select for me Yumi will
    Either say the cutting is too
    Small for me or the there is someone who book the gown very near to my date. She will
    Then push to me some very ugly,old or not fashion gown.

I spent 2 hr + there not able to confirm any gown. The worst thing is Yumi everything also don't know and I feel all
    The information given by her is wrong. My sisters and I was very unhappy with her services. Lucky the tailor Zhen jie come out to help she is very experience and know what I want. All the gown chose by her is very nice, new and the cutting and design suit me well.

So far I was say their gown are still ok but they had but they really need to improve their customer service.

One thing me and my sisters realise is the gown hang outside most of there are ugly, old and not fashion. Those nice one are all at the back my sister they all actually went to the back to
    Helpe find.

Junior Member germie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepeg View Post
    Hi Germie,

Sorry for the late reply as i seldom log in.. Yeah lo! I cannot get the person in charge of oversea shoot initally.. But everything is settled now.. Will choose my gown in end Oct and my photoshoot will be on 23 December...

Junior Member gemigemi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I chose my gown last sat, my co-coordinator was quite nice (didnt catch her name), as I brought quite a few family members & sisters with me, I was given a room to choose my gown, I must say she got what suit my body shape nicely and the 1st gown she chose already hit the target. But i continue to try a few more (better be safe than be sorry right), she was patient and let me try whatever style I think I want to try. Only negetive thing was that she commented that I need to lose weight if not I can't fit into their gown! I was like shocked~ hello That not the way to talk to a BTB.
    Anyway the overall experience to date was not too bad...hope my photoshoot will be even better