French Wedding - Page 25

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member Voka is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    opppss... they called my htb on 29/8/12 & told him give them two weeks time.

Junior Member sepiafeathers is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Voka, i've pm-ed u..

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Voka, happypooh & sepiafeathers, then that means u all have not seen the photo or choose the photo yet?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatxin171006 View Post
    Voka, happypooh & sepiafeathers, then that means u all have not seen the photo or choose the photo yet?
    not even seen the photos..yup.

Junior Member Bedezz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the gowns are really nice!

Junior Member happypooh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Voka, i've PM you. Thanks.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    happypooh, i have not gone down yet. Voka has updates though, i am waiting for them to return my call and will ask them abt udpates about the photos.

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, i would just like to chk if anyone paid for surcharge for makeup artist on the actual day because the earlier timing set was a result of her having to manage two clients in the morning. i requested for the makeup at 6.30 as stated in the contract, but then was later pushed forward to 6am as mua has to rush to another bride. in this case, isnt it unfair to us if we have to pay the surcharge?! we are being accomodating to the timing of the mua frm the way i see it. honestly, what's a few tens of dollars when we have spent tens of thousands of dollars for the whole wedding, but it irked the hell out of me--just a matter of principle

Junior Member happysisa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hey jelly... you are.being asked to.pay?? I think your don't have to cause its not your request . Have you spoken to your coordinator abt it?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi jelly..who is ur MUA? i agree that it isnt fair to ask u to pay since it wasnt your request. i think like what happysia said, u shld bring this up to ur coordinator. it's not abt the $10 but i totally understand where ure coming from

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the good thing is, we eventually came to a conclusion of waiving the surcharge. i think maybe there's some miscommunication between the mua and bridal studio, im not too sure. coz my contract stated day starts at 6.30, but the mua said 7am. maybe thats why she thought since i requested for 6.30, i have to pay the surcharge alrd, so logically 6am will incur that as well. oh well, glad its sorted out so i dont get all irked out by these "matters of principle" haha!

Junior Member meimei1601 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, sorry to hear that, I think becos ROM package is not those "wow" amount thats why they didnt bother that much. Did u also signed up prewedding shoots and AD with them? I am looking for ROM package too, but will combine my AD with ROM, so far... I have been to The bridal Room and La belle... latter are better in service

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i chose my rom dress the other day, and i must say i am indeed quite surprised w the limited selection. kinda disappointing actually. as i am doing solemnization and customary on the same day, i dont realli need a rom package per se. but since its included in the pkg, i just chose the dress to change into (instead of the usual kua) before i return home for tea ceremony lo.

Junior Member kaii45 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, would like to share my exp with u all. would strongly not recommend FB to all my friends. I used to sign up with them but unfortunately during my first gowns selection, their gowns selection is very limited, not to even mention outdoor gowns.

I manage to sell off my package but FB charge me a $500 for transfer fee. This is so ridiculous and unacceptable!! They mention that i went for their gowns selection, services was done, MUA was arranged to fix into my photoshoot date, thus this $500 is non negotiation! The service they given me was just to take out some gowns for me to change, seriously the coordinator was outside most of the time as my sister is one who assist me in the changing room. And calling up the MUA to fix a date will only take less than 5 mins.. Thus FB really upset me and my HTB...

Im very glad that i manage to sell off the package.. We would just take it that we learn a very "expensive" lesson. .

Member lovepeg is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by germie View Post
    Sorry for the late reply as i seldom log in.. Yeah lo! I cannot get the person in charge of oversea shoot initally.. But everything is settled now.. Will choose my gown in end Oct and my photoshoot will be on 23 December...
    Hi Germie,
    No worries. I seldom log in too. Do you mind to tell who is the in charge as i need to let them know that i am going for the shoot next yr. Is he/she the only one who is in charge of oversea trip?That is good. So happy for you. I think i will hve to choose my gown in Dec as i intend to go to Taiwan on Mar 13.