French Wedding - Page 28

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member j0sephine88 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    she's called Joann zhao or something like that.

kiatxin, nope probably end of this month. you?

Junior Member happysisa is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh I found her.... thank you! Actually both are good huh....

Member kiatxin171006 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Happysisa, u're most welcome! ya, actually both JinYan & Joanne have their own strong point. But for myself, I would still prefer JinYan.

Josephine, same here, most probably end of this mth. Looking so forward to the collection of it.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    we might even see each other! heh

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yup!
    Can't wait to see th

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Yup!
    Can't wait to collect the album!

Junior Member Chanel1406 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anyone tell me what do you expect on the first appointment. What did you all wear and stuffs? What are we suppose to do on the first appointment.

Junior Member blisssha is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    For MUA, you can try Regine. Her make up is very natural. I am very happy with her service, during the pre-wedding photoshoot she was constantly check my hairdo and makeup to make sure I look perfect in the camera

Junior Member germie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just went for outdoor gown selection and was quite disappointed with the range.. Anyway i like to ask on the suit and pants for the guys.. They told me that they will only be able to alter the length so the pants actually looks very baggy on my fiance.. They said they cannot do anything about it so is it true?

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    germie, yes it is true that they can onli alter the length of the pants, and sleeves of the jacket. i was very disappointed w that, didnt expect that their alteration allowed is so basic. u can ask ur fiance to try different design, sometimes their cut differs, so some might fit better despite being the same size. one of my husband's suit fit better than the other.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by jelly View Post
    germie, yes it is true that they can onli alter the length of the pants, and sleeves of the jacket. i was very disappointed w that, didnt expect that their alteration allowed is so basic. u can ask ur fiance to try different design, sometimes their cut differs, so some might fit better despite being the same size. one of my husband's suit fit better than the other.
    Hello Jelly,

Thanks for your advise! In this case, i have not much comments about the services as other bridal shop does better alternation for the guys (which i have confirmed with some of my friends)... Can you believe that there are only 4 basis designs of suits for my fiance to choose from?? Actually what he has chosen are those with the best fit (which the pants are really baggy but they cannot do anything about it)..

Not only that, their outdoor gowns are not in very good condition (looks so worn) and so limited designs (I'm not very big size to begin with) .. Really really disappointed and we are now trying to make the best out of everything.. sigh!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi germie & jelly,
    Ya, their alterations are the very very basic one.. and also the designs for the suits..
    As for the outdoor gowns, I agreed that some of the outdoor gowns are quite disappointing.. but actually there are still some which are nice & well kept.. for myself, we managed to choose mine which are up to my Hubby's high standard..

Hi Josephine, I had just received call from
    French that my album are ready for collection already. U receive calls from them already?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hello Kiatxin,

Problem is the all the gowns that i will be bringing to Taiwan will be from the outdoor gown range.. A bit challenging to find very nice ones for all... Don't know if i can top up to bring better gowns over...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hmm I found nice outdoor gowns that were in good condition. the coordinator don't know take from where one. when i try to find myself always can't find those nice gowns that the coordinator took. maybe cause people reserved for photoshoot that's nearing and they keep somewhere else.

kiatxin, mine not yet leh tmr will be just nice 3 weeks. maybe I'll try calling tmr (:

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by j0sephine88 View Post
    hmm I found nice outdoor gowns that were in good condition. the coordinator don't know take from where one. when i try to find myself always can't find those nice gowns that the coordinator took. maybe cause people reserved for photoshoot that's nearing and they keep somewhere else.

kiatxin, mine not yet leh tmr will be just nice 3 weeks. maybe I'll try calling tmr (:
    Sigh! Will just let it pass since it is only photoshoot gowns and not AD gowns.. I have not select my AD gowns yet and i saw a few nice ones. Hopefully it will be available when the time comes..

Thank you for all the replies..