French Wedding - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Member Ms Teddy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Evilage: Thanks for sharing your feedback. It's a booster to all French Bridal BTBs, including me! "

To d rest of French Bridal BTBs, I signed wif them early last yr but hav not check out their gowns as my AD is end 2012. But I previously read frm other forum that they hav a wide selection of AD WG.

However, I can share wif ur my comments on 1 of their MUA. I hav engaged their MUA, Jinyan for my ROM. Nt trying to advertise for her but I wud say she is gd! Will definitely engage her again for my AD.

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Pls advise what is "MUA"?

Junior Member peonykiss is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    gonna choose a short length rom gown in july! anyone has chosen one too? hows the selection like?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Karen Bouw: MUA refers to Make-Up Artist =)

Peonykiss: u will get to try on d dresses they provide for ROM. Hmm, personally, I think their range is quite limited. For my case, it oni took me ard 30 min to try out those that I've shortlisted. I'm v particular..cudnt find 1 that I really like. In d end, I didn't take from them. MTM my dress from other
    place.

Hope u will find a dress that u like. Update us after ur selection oh

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ms Teddy : thanks

I've paid for the 50% deposit 1st at Bridal Fair (without choosing or trying the gown already) and went down to the shop last Saturday. They have alot of ranges of gowns but I am only allow to try on 1-2 gowns cos i am only trying the gowns but not choosing for my AD. First of all, shouldnt we are the bride-to-be will have to try on the gowns before we starts to sign the package? Once we had signed up for the package, we got such service in return. I am quite upset by their service. And they actually bring me an outdated gown which already turn grey colour.

Does any bride will wear a grey colour gown (from white to grey) on their AD? Seriously, I dont really quite satisfied their point of service. Perhaps, they are 2 couples trying choosing their gown on Sat and why must they ask me to take leave during the weekday for selecting my gown. Are they telling me that I am not as busy with work as those so called "bossy" look type of people?

FYI, they have tons of outdated gowns in the shop.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Karen Bouw: I have also paid d deposit when I signed with them @ their bridal show in Suntec. Similarly, I didn't view their gowns at their shop b4 I signed. But I guessed every1 signed cos there must b a few factors that attracts us to sign up with them. Though I didn't take their ROM gown, my overall experience wif them so far was pleasant. D lady who helped me during my ROM dress selection was v patient. But heard she left le.

Sorie to hear that ur 1st encounter @ their shop was nt a pleasant one..I understand where u r coming from..u felt that they don't take u seriously after u hav signed..Hmm..did u ask ur coordinator y d gown is greyish & also y u cudnt go down on a weekend? Shud ask them to prevent any misunderstanding. Btw, they r usually fully booked on weekends. During my ROM dress selection, they also advise me to take weekdays cos they r booked on d weekends. But i wanted weekends, so in d end, i booked like 1 month b4 hand for d next available weekend slot. As for their gowns, from what I heard frm other btbs in another forum (discussion
    already removed), French Bridal does hav bring in new gowns. Frequency wise I'm nt so sure..so I trust that they do have newer ones but happens that these gowns r already taken out by BTBs on their PS or AD that very same day? Or cud b some which r altered for btbs taking them d next few days so also cannot b tried on? There's a few possibilities..

When's ur AD & does ur package comes wif MTM? For my package, I can oni take off d rack gowns, no MTM. But personally, im nt affected by their current range of gowns cos my AD is 1.5 yrs from now & by den, im sure they hav newer range & I trust I'll b able to get gowns that I like.

Since we hav signed wif them, let's hav faith in them that they can deliver. I believe that's 1 of d reason y we signed in d 1st place. Must b a happy BTB. Hee, let's all continue to share our experience here wif one another.

Junior Member gemigemi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    really! I just sign up with them last sat..I hope their after sale service is good heee.. I luv their gowns too

Junior Member gemigemi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I juz sign with them last sat~ they are the 1st BS we saw n we sign .. Was worried but coz my HTB seem to luv their package so much n I did like their gowns so we sign..
    Haha but our AD is end 2012( call us kiasu :p) I hope everything will be fine~

Junior Member emike is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by gemigemi View Post
    I juz sign with them last sat~ they are the 1st BS we saw n we sign .. Was worried but coz my HTB seem to luv their package so much n I did like their gowns so we sign..
    Haha but our AD is end 2012( call us kiasu :p) I hope everything will be fine~
    me too.. i signed up with them last sat and my HTB was kinda convince by those thing she mentioned.. wonder if our package is the same.

poh
    Junior Member poh is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Can anyone share their package details with bridal shop?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    They are the 1st BS that I've signed also but then realised that they did not provide photographer for the AD. Did yr package include photographer for your AD?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Bouw View Post
    They are the 1st BS that I've signed also but then realised that they did not provide photographer for the AD. Did yr package include photographer for your AD?
    nope.. normally AD doesnt provide photographer, more on freelance. but the person did give me some contact..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    OIc... care to intro some photographer? My AD is next Feb... Still searching for photographers.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    this are the contact my coordinator gave me, need to call them to ask for quote.. so far i haven call them. hope it helps

Videographer
    Wai: 9852 7026

Photographer
    Ben: 8323 0028

my colleague shared with me another photographer: 2 of us photography. Can search for them via FB. I think they charge from $2100, having 10% discount now..

Senior Member Tenshi is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Bouw View Post
    OIc... care to intro some photographer? My AD is next Feb... Still searching for photographers.
    Hi Karen you might like to contact this photographer http://www.lamphoto.net/about.html

I will be using him as my AD PG. price is reasonable. you might like to call him up to meet up with him. wat you see on the web is not updated as he is too buzy.