+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

BnJ
    Junior Member BnJ is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurpig View Post
    I just had had my photo-shoot on sat and went to select the photo yesterday. Everything was good my photography is a nice guy.we shoot 1 indoor gown and he ask us to go for outdoor shoot first as he was worry that it will rain in the evening and he does not want us to spend the $100.

He able to know what style we look for. We spend 3 hour selecting the photo as all are so nicely taken that we had a hard time selecting. He accompany us throught the 3 hard giving us advice and there was no hard selling from him.He even help us to select do a last round selection when we really had no idea which photo to select.

Overall i would say my photography and makeup artist is good.
    Hi Blurpig

Able to send me details of your package? my email is simnijun@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!

Junior Member Lynn84 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Just did my fitting on Sat... spent ard 4 hours to settle the gowns. serve by Yomi...
    tried to cater to my color theme and give good comments for the selection...

btw, any ideas if we can use our own ampuloes for the make up?
    i tried asking Yumi and she mentioned that we will be charged more if we used our own ampuloes...

Junior Member Jeslynwong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Lynn84,

Think it would be advisable if u check with ur MUA.

Agree with u tt Youmi is gd..she is fast but able to get nice gowns tt u like..

Junior Member September7 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by joywu1221 View Post
    Hi Hadr, if ur package said open choice then it is. It depends on ur pkg. I was told its open choice though.

My eye are popping out now coz I finished reading all the reviews for FB. Summary is here:

French Bridal
    Hi kiatxin, the locations are as follows:
    (1) Tanjong Pagar street and shoplots behind (just outside and behind the bridal shop, with the PG amazing PS skill, I hope the photos turned out to be more artistic? hahah)
    (2) St Gregory Church (inside and outside)
    (3) The Museum Singapore (outside)
    (4) Sentosa beach and lake (only PG know the location of lake, it's on the way to sentosa beach)
    (5) MBS

Q: Splitting PS in 2days?
    A: At first I thought of splitting the PS into 2 days, but need to top up money and also have to take leave for 2 days. Then, the more photos we took, the higher chance of having more extra photos, which also need to pay extra money. I heard that the extra photos will charge you $90 or $95 per piece. Hahaha. So ended up, I just made everything in one whole day.

PG: Charlie*
    * * * *Charles
    MUA: jinyan - heavy n drama style
    * * * * * Joann zhao - light n natural style

Q: extra charge for top up photos? Buy back all soft copy photos?
    A: Hi Josephine, they charge $95 per piece for the extra. But they will then offer you a package, like they offer me $3,088 for me to choose 80 photos, and I can then take back all the remaining 200++ photos softcopy. The $3,088 also include to upgrade the size of the album from its original package, more pages and can fit for 80 photos. The quality of the album also upgraded. But then we never took the offer, because it's really expensive. $3,088 plus the original package, it's almost $8K. I think it's just too much.... So then I have to give up the remaining photos... *It's sad.

Hi happysisa, this is the link to JinYan's FB...*
    http://www.facebook.com/Limjinyan?refid=17*
    http://www.facebook.com/Limjinyan?refid=17

For Joanne's FB, if I'm not wrong, u can find it from JinYan's FB friend list..

^all above answers are copied straight away from previous post for summarizing purpose. I added question/titles for searching purpose.

Congrats to all BTBs and enjoy this piece of info.
    Hi,
    Is Charlie name in Facebook, "Charlie Lim"?

Member bernicetay is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

French Bridal Studio

Hi BTB,

I just signed up my package with French Bridal without seeing any of their gowns in store. Just wondering if their gowns, services and photographer is good? Anyone to recommend?

How is your package with them like? Do you have many perks?

Do share!

Member karoruluv is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Bernice, I signed up my package with them last year. They gave me quite alot of perks. Alot of people recommend MUA Jin Yan and Photographer Charlie. When is your AD?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Karoruluv,

I signed my package with them last year too during their wedding show at Marriott Hotel. How about you? I dont know if my perks are considered a lot or good but my friend says its quite ok. My actual day is in Dec 2014. You? Thanks for the recommendation, so i would have to book them early? Haha.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I am thinking of extending my package to overseas photoshoot in taiwan. Is yours local or overseas?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by bernicetay View Post
    I am thinking of extending my package to overseas photoshoot in taiwan. Is yours local or overseas?
    My AD is in Sept 2014. I signed up with them at Suntec Road Show so I have not see their gowns yet. Ya better book them early. I already book Jin Yan as my MUA. I will be having local photoshoot to save up money for my Europe Honeymoon Trip =p

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I haven't seen their gowns either but one of my friend actually signed package with them and held her wedding last year. Her gowns look good and she says if we sign up with French, we can choose gowns from Jazz too.

They quoted me additional $1k to go taiwan for PS, accommodation included too that's why I'm considering. Seems quite reasonable for overseas shoot. Wow! You already booked your MUA! Is it too early for me to book now when my wedding is in Dec 2014? Haha.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    additional $1k seems like a gd deal. You can consider going there, their scenary much more beautiful than here. Book the MUA early better than late cos she is quite popular. Most of the brides book her about 1 and a half yr in advance.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    WOW! so I need to decide fast whether I want to take photoshoot local or overseas. Because if it is overseas, I think the MUA won't be there but someone in Taiwan. Did you take up their actual day photoshoot?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    nope. I only engaged their pre-wed photoshoot. I engaged Perfect Edge for my AD photoshoot. As they mentioned to me before that their AD photoshoot is not that good.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Why is it that they can take prewedding shoot but cannot take good AD photoshoot? Weird. Haha.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think because they engaged a different photographer. They quoted me $300 for full day AD photography and the lady who served me say dun expect the standard same as outside.