French Wedding - Page 34

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member Dreamstar85 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi little mousey

May I know who is your photographer and mua?

Junior Member Jeslynwong is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by 0630han View Post
    Hi Jeslyn,
    how was your photo selection? did you manage to buy the soft copies w/o buying the hard copies?
    i placed a deposit though yet to try the gowns... now abit concern abt the top up of photos.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi 0630han,

Sorry for the super late reply. Have chosen my photos and we only topped up 3 photos ($95/pose). They dun allow us to purchase the soft copies and we dun c a point of topping up e so many hard copies as eventually it will end up in the museum collecting dust. Would rather spend e money on honeymoon n other things cuz this whole wedding already quite exp. When u go there u muz be very sure n confirmed telling urself u wont pay for the photos thou it is nice and all cuz their psycho skills very good!!

Have fun!!

Member 0630han is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeslynwong View Post
    Hi 0630han,

Sorry for the super late reply. Have chosen my photos and we only topped up 3 photos ($95/pose). They dun allow us to purchase the soft copies and we dun c a point of topping up e so many hard copies as eventually it will end up in the museum collecting dust. Would rather spend e money on honeymoon n other things cuz this whole wedding already quite exp. When u go there u muz be very sure n confirmed telling urself u wont pay for the photos thou it is nice and all cuz their psycho skills very good!!

Have fun!!

Hi Jeslyn,
    Thanks for your advise! excited to go for the photoshot year end =)
    will make sure that i try not to top up photos. it's super expensive at SGD95.00 -_-|||

Junior Member Dreamstar85 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi 0630han and jeslyn

May I know how is the gown selection? I have placed the deposit quite sometimes back and doesn't not know about how is the gown?

Thanks

Member cherrypops is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by STCL View Post
    I have just chosen my bridal pics & i took 2hr+ to carefully choose since i have no intention to top up for extra photos. My PG is Kelvin & MUA is Jinyan. They are both awesome.. The pictures turns out tastefully even though i worried that my gown may appear loose on me (as mine is OTR & not MTM). Now i can't wait to see the processed photos.
    Hihi, just to check how many pics does it take to make an album? And also are they pushy about asking you to top up any pics? thanks!

Member cherrypops is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Dreamstar85, I think u may have to call up the bridal to schedule a date to go for gown selection. There will be a range for you to choose from which their assistant will select a few for you to try.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by 0630han View Post
    Hi Jeslyn,
    Thanks for your advise! excited to go for the photoshot year end =)
    will make sure that i try not to top up photos. it's super expensive at SGD95.00 -_-|||
    Try not to let them psycho you as their very clever in this..i topped up 3 photos for $285 for show only..Album will only be used on AD and now my album is under e bed le..

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar85 View Post
    Hi 0630han and jeslyn

May I know how is the gown selection? I have placed the deposit quite sometimes back and doesn't not know about how is the gown?

Thanks
    Once u have confirmed ur AD inf e Studio the date and let them know which MUA u prefer. Mine is Joann but heard from her she seldom take Bridal Studios appt le..but u can try.

6mths b4 ur AD go for gown selection. Amy is my coordinator and she is very nice and patient. Youmi is gd too as she oso helped me when I went down e 2nd selection as I didn confirm my gowns during e 1st selection.

Currently they have lots of nice and new gowns!!

Junior Member blissgal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I've made an appt with french bridal for gown selection in 2 weeks time. Their schedule are pretty packed.
    My AD is only 5 months away, i hope my gown fittings and pre-photoshop will be in time for my AD.

Junior Member onlylf2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi

Can anyone pm me their wedding package?
    Any info is appreciated.
    Thanks!

Member jollybee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i signed up with them and the package that i got is not that costy since i chose the one without a photographer. so the package is only about the mua and the gown. but still it's worth it. the makeup and styling was done the way i want it to be.

Member fishmish is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i had a good experience with them. their service is really good. from the start of the choosing of the gown up to the final wedding day. they were really attentive with my needs. the gowns are really beautiful, as well as the suits. my husband actually looked more handsome wearing his suit from french bridal.

Member 0630han is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamstar85 View Post
    Hi 0630han and jeslyn

Thanks
    Hi Dreamstar85, sorry for late reply. been offline recently :P
    I havnt go for the actual trying but I liked those that I saw at the bridal studio. seems like they have a lot of gowns to choose from. except that the KUA only got S,M,L to choose.
    good thing that all the gowns are included for selection. No such nonsense like pay extra to try "premium gowns"
    p.s. Amy was a polite & helpful lady =)

Junior Member Lingz0220 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Smile

Has anyone tried their in-house MUA and photographer? Is it good?

Thanks!

Member jollybee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i also hesitated to go with them because of the feedbacks that i read but i still went with them. there service is actually good. the person who assisted me wasn't pushy and she really helped me a lot, especially on choosing my gown since almost all of their gowns are lovely. my overall experience with them is actually great.