French Wedding - Page 35

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Member qinqing is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you can but they only do simple hair styles. if you chose to do a somewhat complicated one, you might need to give some additional payment.

Member lemontwist is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    my sister signed up with them and i was together with when she did. we actually liked how they manage and sell their package to us. they're not pushy. they just explain the perks included in each package. they also showed us there gowns, which i personally find really really beautiful. they also have a wide variety of white gowns to choose from. the photos from their photoshoots are good too. the angle and concept of the photos really looked nice.

Member bunnylove is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i'm also thinking of signing up with them. did you already sign up with them? what package did you take?

Junior Member srfpl is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

personal experience signing up a package with French Bridal

Following is my personal experience signing up a package with French Bridal:

As sales person from French Bridal is quite friendly and their promotion package looks okay, also with some good reference from friends, decided to sign up with them without much doubt or insist things to be all in black and white.

Sales person and coordinator: keep on changing, dealing with quite a few different personnel throughout the whole experience. Need to follow up with them and micro manage them regarding details and agreed items (Better that you check and follow up consistently yourself, it’s after all your wedding).

Indoor and outdoor studio photographer: Claim to be creative. What they meant is you better know what photos you want to take. So is good to have a idea on the themes, styles, post etc in mind by doing some research, go through some magazines how models post in their “couple shots”. Is okay if you don’t mind taking traditional shots.

Suit for men: standard variety and sizes only. Is okay if you alright with traditional and conventional style.

Gown for ladies: good variety and sizes. No complains.

Actual day photography by “picture me”: according to sales person (before French Bridal is acquired by Picture Me), the actual day entitled hours of photography service and photos are specified but not to worry if there is a bit of overrun as they are not particular about this (just to ensure us there is at least xxx number of guaranteed good photos and the standard hours for such event). But after the event, they charge the overrun and photos which exceeds XXX number of photos. The cost chargeable for overrun was never made known and photographer stayed till the very end of the event without wedding couple knowing that it is fully chargeable. In addition to overrun charges, a lump sum charge of S$300 is chargeable for unlimited photos (not made known till photos are ready). Too tedious and time-consuming to go through all the photos as many are duplicate shots so it’s “cheaper” to pay for all photos.

Make Up Artist, operational staff and Others: helpful and conservative. They try their best to attend to your request but will not verbally commit that they will get it done accordingly. Be merry while expect the worse.

French bridal as a whole: Need to know what you want, be detail in the contract (all black and white) even they appear not so calculative and expect minimum professional advice and transparency from them especially if you are taking their promotion package. They may not be consistent in their products and services. They expect client to do full research and know the market practice (as if remarry is common) although nothing is stated in the contract and charges varies among different bridal boutiques.

It’s common that many companies, especially service industry have the sales approach to get you in first with promotion package, then find chance in between to chop you where you leave with no choice as your event is indirectly in their hands. It is normal in today’s world, that’s why you must be very detail and know exactly what you want.

Member coffeetea is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i heard from my friend that they have a nice service. i also like their gown since my friend also got her gown from them. it looked really lovely on her as well as the makeup and styling.

Junior Member blissgal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    HIhi,

Would like to check with those who have their photoshoot taken.. On that day, do they charge you for the ampoule for makeup and the fake eyelashes? They asked me to pay for it after the makeup was done.

Thanks!

Member cherrypops is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by blissgal View Post
    HIhi,

Would like to check with those who have their photoshoot taken.. On that day, do they charge you for the ampoule for makeup and the fake eyelashes? They asked me to pay for it after the makeup was done.

Thanks!
    Oh yes they do charge you for it but am not sure is it the same for actual day

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypops View Post
    Oh yes they do charge you for it but am not sure is it the same for actual day
    Hihi, mind if I asked how much they charged you for the ampoule and fake eyelashes?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hihi, mind if I asked how much they charged you for the ampoule and fake eyelashes?
    i rem it's $70 but strangely is I don't rem seeing her break any ampoule....

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypops View Post
    i rem it's $70 but strangely is I don't rem seeing her break any ampoule....
    Mine was also $70.. i went to check my package, it said additional ampoule $25 and eyelashes $20.. so add together will be $45
    wonder where the extra $25 came from. I asked my htb, he said he cant remember if they applied ampoule for him.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Mine was also $70.. i went to check my package, it said additional ampoule $25 and eyelashes $20.. so add together will be $45
    wonder where the extra $25 came from. I asked my htb, he said he cant remember if they applied ampoule for him.
    Oh yes you are right, no wonder I was thinking why is it so expensive..Don't think the guys would be aware, could it be the ampoule was applied when our eyes were closed?

Member qinqing is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    what is that for? can it be taken of from the package?

Member dandelion is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the gowns in french bridal are great and the designs are really awesome. i had difficulty choosing my gown because i have several designs that are my favorites. hehehe. you must tell them what you need and specify your preferences so that it can be included in the package. then you can bargain with them after.

Member butterscotch is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi guys! just signed up with french bridal. we're scheduling the gown fittings for next week. do you have any recommendations for a good MUA to ask for their service?

Member candie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i was quite annoyed that we did not have a fixed wedding coordinator. they kept on changing the person assigned to us so we have to go over everything again and again.