French Wedding - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member teddygal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, i signed up with this this year too.
    But i cant find much comments and feedback.

Anyone tried their AD photographer? is it gd?

Junior Member lycan81 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

French Bridal Studio

Hi, anyone tried their wedding package from this studio mentioned above? :D

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear Emike,

I have not heard of MUA Sandy... but I just had my trial make up yesterday... my MUA is Joan. Dont really like her make up... but actually ive booked for Jinyan but the bridal shop booked for me Joan...

Member jelly is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    karen, did u make some noise regarding the wrong booking of MUA then? is jinyan booked now? can request to change if she isnt?

anyway, what did u not like about joanne's makeup?
    want to know more coz i requested for her haha

Member Ms Teddy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Oh dear, hw cud French Bridal made such a blunder..hope they hav secured Jinyan for ur AD.

Im engaging Jinyan for my AD. Bt curious to noe y u dont like Joanne's makeup? Can share w us gals?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ladies,

Im very particular in making up my face cos Im always apply on make up 7 days a week. haha! I should say Joanne is gentle on my face but told her that I prefer to make my eyes look bigger by using liquid eye liner but then she had apply black eye shadow instead which looks abit dull...she then confronted me saying that all make up is different cos the make up she apply on me each time applies to the dressing.
    I roll my eyes, then whats the use of trial make up? How confident I will look when i'm wearing my gown?

And as for the fake eye lashes, she did for me is not skillful enough... paste it on my eyelid instead of the eye corner which is just above our lashes...FYI, one of the fake eye lashes dropped when i was shopping right after my trial make up!

Jinyan was just beside me when i had trial make up Joanne. 1 of the bride keep thanking Jinyan for making her look so pretty... and said "thank you very much! I looked so pretty!" haha! That is one of the cute bride i saw!

Maybe Im just too fussy over eye make up cos eye make up is the most difficult skill to master it. Especially eye liner, eye shadow, what looks you want it to be. I've called change for MUA. Initially, they are so reluctant to change, then I was saying that if MUA is not change, I will have to hire my own MUA for my bridal shooting and AD. One of my friends which got married this Jan was also a french bride. She did hire Jinyan as MUA as she was lucky to book her. Guess Jinyan has quite alot of supporters as her attitude is good.

I dont know if any of you gonna go to somewhere for outdoor bridal shooting which requires to book in beforehand. Just one advice for photographer, book everything in advance with French in order to avoid disappointment.

Any of the brides here went for trial make up before? Have you heard of applying the ampoules + fake eye lashes needs to pay each time u've got make up?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Karen,

Thx for sharing ur experience w us. Glad tt they hav secured Jinyan for u.

I hav engaged Jinyan for my ROM. . She used liquid eye liner for me. She did a great job on d makeup so I decided to engage her for my AD. Its required to pay for d fake lashes & ampoules.

Nd skill to put on d fake eyelashes if not, v uncomfortable.

Hav u confirmed ur PG?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Ms Teddy,

You are lucky to have Jinyan as yr MUA for yr ROM & AD. Yes, saw her skill before when i was there for trial make up... Yes, finally after so much talking to the BS, they had finally secure PG for me...

My HTB is very pissed by their service to us... so hopefully PG will do a good job as well.... My PS is getting nearer and nearer...

Junior Member leemandee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi everyone

just wanna check how long before our AD must we chop Jinyan??

xie xie!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Karen,

U too, at last they secured Jinyan for u. Btw, who did u engage as PG?

Leemandee,

U can call up FB to book ur MUA once u hav ur AD date confirmed. I booked Jinyan 1.5 yrs before my AD. Kiasu..LOL

Junior Member leemandee is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Ms Teddy

thanks for the info! Where got kiasu! I more kiasu, no AD yet.. now researching already!

Junior Member 2011 sgbride is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed up the package back in March and had my photo-shooting in June.
    Vivian was the one sales person who got me to sign the package, and I will say she really makes you comfortable.
    I had charlie as my photographer, while first talked to him, felt he was a little bit arrogant, but everything turned out fine on the photoshooting day, he appears to be friendly and funny.
    Things turned out bad while we were looking at the first layout, one of their staffs, named cui ping, was really hostile to us. there was a picture of us doesn't match with the remaining pictures of the page, and we have no idea on how to settle it and asked her. She told us, 'you chosen the picture yourself one'. wth?!!!!she was the one who served us while choosing photo and had never give any advice, yet this is her reply?
    i was so frustrated and called back to complaint few days later (well, i just couldn't calm myself down after days!) and well, they changed to another staff and everything turns out well =>

Junior Member ilovecookie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello!

I have a French Bridal package that I am willing to release at a DISCOUNTED rate. The complete package is very comprehensive and includes a lot of extra free shots and even free actual day photography!! The coordinator who signed this over to me is the chief designer of the gowns as well. He was really nice and was sincere in wanting to take good care of his customers.

We had a sudden change of plans and that is why we want to let this package go.

Due to the confidentiality of the package, those interested can either SMS me at 92965489 or email me at joylim_614@hotmail.com, and we can negotiate. ;)

Junior Member baby blue is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

Due to personal reasons and change of plans, my gf and I no longer need the French Bridal Package that we signed up for. Very willing to sell the package at a discount. If interested to save a few hundred dollars on the full wedding (PS and AD) package, please drop me an email at benjamingoh85@gmail.com

Thanks a lot! Hope someone can take it or it will be wasted. We had a very good deal.

Junior Member ma2fan2 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Ms Teddy & Karen,

Who did u engage as PG?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast