French Wedding - Page 9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: French Wedding

Junior Member cecilia1645 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Confused French Bridal photo album

hi, anybody have take their photo album from French bridal shop ?? what kind of box their have giving you ?

Junior Member cecilia1645 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi, anybody have take their photo album from French bridal shop ?? what kind of box their have giving you ?

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Ma2fan2,

I've engaged Francis Lim... He is a Malaysian... but he still station in the Bridal Shop....

Junior Member teddygal is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    2011 sgbride: thanks for sharing, i'm going to chose my gown soon, hope i meet good & friendly staffs.

Are they very pushy to ask you to buy more photos?

Junior Member Evangeline is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    teddygal,

hmm..i had chosen my photos on the 27th Oct. the shot was really good..!! they are not really pushy..they will let you chose ur photo thn abt 20 mins they will come and ask whether if u need help in chosing..but of cuz s0me of their sales talk cannot be aviod. I took abt 4hrs plus to chose.

Junior Member chivas is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed up because I saw Evangeline's post. I picked my photos on 27th Oct too!! reached at about 1830hrs?

I picked out 36pics in about 1.5hours, there wasn't really any sales talk, but there's this woman who appears to be in charge of the albums, and she looked seriously annoyed when I didn't pick extra photos, and I didn't want digital layout. I said I really only liked the pics where we are smiling brightly, and she went "Then you should have told the photographer the style you like". I was slightly affronted. Not sure what her name is tho.

My coordinator on the other hand has been awesome. She's really quiet, and at first I was wondering if she was even paying attention to me, but she makes good recommendations and grasps my tastes and body type well. Glad I found her. I love my gowns!

PG was Charlie. Quite cool. Whilst I enjoyed the session, I couldn't help but realise that his style is abit cliche - like, alot of demure smiles involved, which I had difficulties producing. Maybe I really should have said something earlier. But I'm pleased with the results.

Overall, pleasant experience. I wish they'd loosen up on their reluctance to have people post about them on forums. But just have fun guys, it's an enjoyable ride!

Junior Member Evangeline is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi teddygal,really?u went there on 27th oct?but sad didn't get to see u cuz i left at ard 1630hrs as my hubby need to go for his class..

did u buy back all de photos?i think i noe which lady u are refering to..starting i saw her,also felt tt she look so serious and no smile on her face..u manage to chose 36pics?end up manage to chose abt 66pics my PG is Kelvin he is nice and fun..when are u gg back to view for your photo layout?they just ask me to wait for their call to view the layout..

me too!!! Oveall i love my gowns..!! I oso intro quite a number of frenz to jazz bridal and they are very satisfied with their gowns..when will be your AD?

Junior Member chivas is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think u were referring to me bah... not teddygal =x Nope, didn't buy back most of the photos cuz I didn't like most of them!! =x

I could only shortlist abt 40 that i liked, and since I had 36 in my package, we just cut it down to 36 lor... And we didn't opt for digital album either, as my bf preferred the cleaner cut, one-pic-per-page kind of album, so there's no need to go and view layout =x

AD on 15 Dec... abit rushed!

Member Ms Teddy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I hav not booked PG for my PS. Ha, not sure who is gd..

Junior Member Karen Bouw is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I just felt that any bridal PG will be good cos the bridal shop will always ask the couples to buy more photos for their album... my pkg for extra photos costs $95/pc. So if i were to select an extra of 10 pcs to put in my album, it would have be closed to a thousand dollars extra to pay to the BS.

Junior Member Wintersnow is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi all, may i know how much is your bridal studio package at french bridal? Btw french bridal and jazz bridal is the same coy rite?

Junior Member silverdevil603 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all...anyone can share their packages with me, please.... joanneweemc@gmail.com

Junior Member silverdevil603 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Dear all...anyone can share their packages with me, please.... joanneweemc@gmail.com

Junior Member violetangelz is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

my coordinator is also Yvonne. Nice lady I can said. Though I took a lot of her times by trying the gowns and I only finished selecting the gowns for my upcoming photoshoot in 2 sessions only. But she is patient event though it was tiring and she knew my style by the ways I described what kind of theme I was going for.

And she is negotiable. My AD is 22nd and 23rd Sept 2012 and I am going to shoot my photoshoot next mth. Due to it, I decided that it will be good if I don't decided on my AD gowns 1st, in case of new designs and she said, I can just choose other gowns when my AD is coming.

Quite happy with it and I made a few brides to be envy because some wasn't very happy with their bridal shops due to failing to find the gowns they liked or too pushy or can't be bothered staffs they encountered.

I hope my photoshoot will turn out fine and the make up artist will be good. *cross fingers*

Junior Member Dreamychris is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi, I've settled down with Jazz Bridal too. Took on their package for my AD next year in Sept. anyone has experience on how long does it take for them to prepare the final printed photographs for collection after shooting? was wondering if I should take the pic 3/5 months in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast