Getting married is soooooo troublesome!!!

meilingg

haha...
it's once a lifetime.
But of cos it is tedious.
Depends on what type of wedding you want.
Unless you want a very simple one, then it wont be troublesome.
Endure, and i believes after AD, you will be very happy and proud of yourself for going through all these!

anniesfaith

haha...
it's once a lifetime.
But of cos it is tedious.
Depends on what type of wedding you want.
Unless you want a very simple one, then it wont be troublesome.
Endure, and i believes after AD, you will be very happy and proud of yourself for going through all these!

I hope so. Hahas..

Btw, in order to make the entire wedding successful, we have lotsa tasks. What are the tasks that you would just throw it to your HTB to do and u dont even wanna think about it?

I feel hor.... wedding preparation is really like the BTB have to do alot of things, and the groom is basically the supporting role like dat. Hahahas...

meilingg

I hope so. Hahas..

Btw, in order to make the entire wedding successful, we have lotsa tasks. What are the tasks that you would just throw it to your HTB to do and u dont even wanna think about it?

I feel hor.... wedding preparation is really like the BTB have to do alot of things, and the groom is basically the supporting role like dat. Hahahas...

Wah, it seems that you have alot of tasks to do...
Mostly my htb is taking care. I just gives ideas, think for photoshoot locations and etc. Those not so major tasks...

Think now he let me relax abit, wait till nearer then he assign more tasks to me.

anniesfaith

Both of us : Dinner venue decision, BS decision, wedding band, AD package (not yet), pick a new bed.

Me : Plan for PS route in taiwan, taiwan hotel, find dinner location, dinner menu, florist, MUA, wedding cake, wedding car, wedding shoes, jiemei dress, corsage, musicians, amplifier, AD PG & VG and alot more... TIRED~!!!

HTB : Book air tix for Taiwan PS, Booking for ROM/Solemnization venue, Book Justice of Peace, be my driver. THAT'S ALL~!!!

And the list continues....

Nabey!

PrincessCrystal

i did almost everything on my own except my fiance find the VG. he knows that i am a very picky girl so he ask me to source for it myself and just let him know and discuss about it.

meilingg

There's pros and cons for having more tasks...
U will be more involve in the whole preparation process... and also decide what you like or want...

anniesfaith

There's pros and cons for having more tasks...
U will be more involve in the whole preparation process... and also decide what you like or want...

Well, looking at the brighter side. At least he willing to be my driver, run here and there with me without grumbling loh.

sotong1003

well...
for me, i wouldn't say it is troublesome.
i enjoyed every process of planning and getting the work done even though might face some difficulties along the way.
:D
although my to-do-list is longer than anniesfaith, i have no grumbles.
u girls know, guys ar....
no choice, its part of becoming a BTB.

Jiayou!!!
may our wedding be a blissful and success one!

ilovepierrot

Inactive Member
I know! :( am having that trouble as well! :/

Wedding Banquet.. Guest Lists...Wedding Band..Honeymoon Destination.. driving me nuts o_0

woonch

hello anniesfaith! :) I totally agree with you...... its like.. its not just my wedding but my bf's parents + my parents + everyone else in the family's wedding..... everyone has something to say, everyone has some advice to give, everyone has an opinion.. zzzz...... so difficult to fix a date for AD cuz we have to wait for the tongshu for 2012 to come out and only in sept can we actually see the geomancer! sigh..... quite sian manzzz....

loveforever

hi woonch... actually u dun need to wait until the tongshu out, u also can choose date based on you and your husband ba zhi... i was told by a geomancer and also have selected the date based on our ba zhi.

Arrenthor

You're right.. Taking up all my afternoon napping time browsing the internet. I guess its all worth it if my wedding preparations can carry on without any major hiccups. Afterall, its a once in a life time thing isn't it. Cheers!

Mylo

Hi, this topic is so interesting... Yup Btb has more to do...guys will just nod or shake their heads...

haydee9

so much to plan, so much to do, but on the day itself its worth all the preparation. i'm sure all your effort will be paid off by a fabulous and fun wedding.

meilingg

yup yup. it might be tough, tiring and headache during preparation, but on the actual day, all our efforts will be paid off. We only gets to see the end result on that special day =)